• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibians 7.4 RESETED 07/06 (3 Season)

• The (Explosion Rune) was balanced for Knight's.
  • The spell (Exura sio) now can be used between the walls.
  • You can't summon monsters in the (POT's) anymore.
  • The rune (Desintegrate) remove every item in the sqm.
  • The vip list was fixed when the player lose the premium account.
  • Some talks with the npcs and small bugs in the map was fixed.

[Frag system updated]
5 Kills = Red Skull.
8 Kills = Ban of 3 days.

holy fuck this server is infested with botter, every single player is botter. you won't find one legit. This guy is FULL AFk botting necromancer, level 120 rp. have hold attack and aimbot sding under roof e.t.c. This ot have more botters than any ot that exist, so if you enjoy botting, go and play it. There is 0 anti-bot here, you can just download any bot and its working.

Take a look at the cities, a lot of players! We are working to add a new client anti-bot. :)

but you said on your site which i had to translate that it is strictly prohibited. I didn't see you guys doing a thing about anyone of them.
It not their site or server. Some random br kid just downloaded a server and is using a modified website template.

Trash ot, everyone bots like fuck . Don't get why you host old school server if you do nothing to prevent botters and encourage it! there is a verision for sding with hotkeys..........

Trash ot, everyone bots like fuck . Don't get why you host old school server if you do nothing to prevent botters and encourage it! there is a verision for sding with hotkeys..........
There's bots in all servers. Tell me one without bot ? I'm working to launch a better client ;)

Maybe in some servers there is 1 or two botter, like waropolis / old-war e.t.c but this ot? it's not even like any other server. this server have 0 anti-bot, and gm don't care for bot. All people afk cave bot, full AFK, they dont give a shit cause gm dont do a thing. EVERY. SINGLE. PLAYER. is botter. in the last 40 ot's i played this ot is the worst for botters. any other server in otservlist having less botters. even 8.6 tibia XDDDDD

yeah theres bots in every ot, but EVERY FUCKING BOT WORKS ON YOUR OT! YOU ENCOURAGE BOTTING, and don't do anything about it! on real servers they get banned and basic bots don't work, stop playing stupid u know its a problem you just dont care lol

Back