• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

22:20 Potato: clerical mace
22:20 Willard: Do you want to buy a mace for 90 gold?
22:20 Potato: buy barbarian axe
22:20 Willard: Do you want to buy an axe for 20 gold?
when u buy stuff like armor it doesnt auto equip just goes straight to bp, iirc it goes to avalible slot first in rl tibia
bought 60 mana fluids, had 3 empty bps in my hands and in bp slot, it filled the right hand bp but not the left hand, instead they went to the arrow slot bp
manas only give 50 mana (???)
exhauted for exori vis is bigger than for exura, shouldnt it be the same?
monsters are dancing way too much

Last edited:
when u buy stuff like armor it doesnt auto equip just goes straight to bp, iirc it goes to avalible slot first in rl tibia
bought 60 mana fluids, had 3 empty bps in my hands and in bp slot, it filled the right hand bp but not the left hand, instead they went to the arrow slot bp
manas only give 50 mana (???)
exhauted for exori vis is bigger than for exura, shouldnt it be the same?
monsters are dancing way too much

Last night I addressed your post, I'm currently checking this along all addressed errors, bugs, typos, etc ...

@Ezzz said "That has to be a bug with spells.cpp / conjure spell, maybe when adding the ammunition to the player it's using internalAddThing instead of __addThing, will check."

This is the only addthing I could find in spells.cpp
uint32_t cid = env->addThing(creature);

Does anyone know the fix for the conjure spell bug? @@Nottinghster maybe?

Back