• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

Everyone can now join the high exp test server:

http://tibia-tales.com/

PLEASE USE TIBIA 7.7, LOGIN SERVER WON'T WARN YOU ABOUT RUNNING A WRONG VERSION.

Is the test server still up? Your website says regular players are logged in, but I can't log in.

Also the download link to the game client doesn't work.

Removing them from npc is a good idea IMO, make wands only lootable/tradeable. Consider making mana fluids 100 gold or even 75, 50 was too OP for mages in 7.7

Yes, the test server will be running for tomorrow on, so you still have sometime to test the latency and features from RealOts ;)

Use Client 7.7

Will be removing runes from NPCs, you will only be able to conjure them.
Wands will be removed from NPCs and added/modified from monsters.
Boats will no longer be protection zone, but not sure if I should allow the boat captain to allow pzlocked players to teleport.

Can't buy wands from Xodet. He keeps saying:
23:19 Xodet: Wands can be wielded by sorcerers only and have a certain level requirement. There are five different wands, would you like to hear about them?

But guess it doesn't matter since you're removing them.

@Up
Definitely do not allow PZlocked players to use boat.

Can't buy wands from Xodet. He keeps saying:
23:19 Xodet: Wands can be wielded by sorcerers only and have a certain level requirement. There are five different wands, would you like to hear about them?

But guess it doesn't matter since you're removing them.

@Up
Definitely do not allow PZlocked players to use boat.

Yes, it's a bug from the auto converter, keyword wands for info comes before wands/rods offering, it should all be fixed on live server.

Wat? You said you were removing pz from boats so I said leave them pz. Reason: boat traps are gay as fuck

This website really, REALLY turns the "oldschool" feeling off for me, if anyone happens to give a fuck =[.

Pro Player MOD:

NO PZ Boats --> APPROVED
NO NPC RUNES --> APPROVED
NO NPC Wands --> APPROVED
LOW Exhausteds --> APPROVED

Rope doesn't work if have any object in the hole! --> NICE HAHA ?
Player can't move if have two parcels --> Hmmm I don't know, good or bad?

If you want an easy game, play the 8.6 version! :D

Back