• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Usa] Titanium Realoded 7.6

Xei

Reaction score
Titanium Reloded..

It was a old 7.6 server that had been offline for a long time..now its back again.its one of the best 7.6 servers i think :)

Exp :10x

It have many hunting areas and custom quests.

Just Create Your Acc here Home - Titanium Realoded

ip : titanium.hopto.org

Client : 7.6

CReate Your Acc now And Enjoy your Stay :)

Good luck with that server =)

I'm going to open a 7.6 server too very soon as soon I'm done with the web page editing :p

thanks ..Good luck also with your serv XD...i am working on a web page also xD..come serv take a look :p

I checked the web, very simple and nearly none information =/

you should maybe add some information about the game play and maybe get some rules too :p

Ppls, if you start hosting my old server (files has been leaked).
Do it properly, with not test servers and servers that has everything working.
Its annoying!
Titanium World was my project. The server was once seccond oldest ot int he world. Some had recived the server files. But u wont get sucess with that server, even if it was once top 5 server in the world, unless u work on it!

Copy and paste wont work!

we updated to 8.5 ...hopefully server will be good :)

btw titan ... most of the maps are mapped by d- town ;)

hmm like tharona, razoria or arctica :s

idk ...
we still like the old server and now we'll give our best to update it :)

maby you'll check the test server ^^

Titan
the server have been mapped mostly by the players and not by you :p

Anyway I hope that new 8.5 titanium server will be something good
I would like to try titanium again^^
//spo

Its all Not the rl .... Titan done this with famous friend like me and other and i call it like Titan COPY PASTE WON'T work and i think you get not mutch players... many ppl try to copy it ... but all lose ... Try your own project..

Back