• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] Tibiantic BETA Starts 10.01.2024 18:00 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiantic.com/
Server Address
tibiantic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dear @Zorenia we are preparing to official release. Beta is kinda over right now
I miss read. I thought it was originial Tibianic, but faster phase. I see now.. then this not a server for me, I love the 7.4 vibe. But hardcore 7.4 fans are in 30+ most have kids/work hard to put in the time with this rates to achief progress on middle long term :) Whats the reason u want to start a second world europe, also x1 ? I don't really get the point. I still hope there will be a X3 server or something. X10 is boring, X1 to slow.

I miss read. I thought it was originial Tibianic, but faster phase. I see now.. then this not a server for me, I love the 7.4 vibe. But hardcore 7.4 fans are in 30+ most have kids/work hard to put in the time with this rates to achief progress on middle long term :) Whats the reason u want to start a second world europe, also x1 ? I don't really get the point. I still hope there will be a X3 server or something. X10 is boring, X1 to slow.
plenty of servers with higher rates but nobody played them.

wasnt in beta already? Oficial launch in 8 days?, also why not hosting this server in New York/Canada, this will only compete with tibiantis community

After playing the beta test for a while, I'm here to give some feedback now that there are only ten days to go until the launch.

I'm a big fan of the 7.4 mechanics and of servers that seek originality in their clients and formulas, as everyone knows is the case with Tibiantis. So I really liked Tibiantic's proposal and found it extremely faithful to 7.4

We found a few bugs and they were promptly resolved by the administrator. Unfortunately I live extremely far from the host and so I already know that my ping will be a problem, but I'm going to play and I think it's an interesting alternative for those looking for a server that doesn't use OTClient. (I'm going to play with the hope of an NA world!)

Status
Not open for further replies.