• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] Tibiantic BETA Starts 10.01.2024 18:00 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiantic.com/
Server Address
tibiantic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

slaymymind

Reaction score
tibianticbeta.png

TIBIANTIC 7.4 BETA

Official Website

www.tibiantic.com

Tibiantic is a realistic 7.4 server project. All items, map and game dynamics have been reverse engineered to version 7.4. We are planning a long-term gaming experience, not seasonal. There will be original experience and loot rate. There will be no additional quests or map changes. In other words, the game will be the same now as it was in the 2005. And of course there will be no pay to win! We would be happy to see you with us in this adventure that we have been preparing for a long time!

We are honored to invite you to our beta version.
Starts 10.01.2024
18:00 (GMT+1)

Experience rate: 10x
Skills: 10x
Magic rate: 10x
Lootrate: 5x
Mana regen: 5x
Rune Charges: Infinite
Client is custom 7.72

Please Join Our Discord Channel

Discord
Follow Us On Instagram
Instagram

Create Your Account Now

Also we are looking for staff to grow our community!

Last edited:
vanilla 7.4 is boring shit and there are only two of them that remain active (at least one)

so many of these dies under a week, better do some custom things like items/monsters rarity to make it fun at least

wasn't there a beta version like month ago?

Waiting for the next tibiantiz, tibiantiv, tibiantia, tibiantix, tibiantid, tibiantiq, tibiantiw, tibiantie betas
Letters near s must be very good advertisement for your server!
This time for sure they will be successful!

I respect all comments, If you guys interested to come and give a try, i'll be happy.
Post automatically merged:

wasn't there a beta version like month ago?
No mate, it's new beta

Waiting for the next tibiantiz, tibiantiv, tibiantia, tibiantix, tibiantid, tibiantiq, tibiantiw, tibiantie betas
Tibiantiq sounds good :p

We will keep our beta version 2 weeks Kind Regards.

Last edited:
Actually Tibia and Antica, we've tought anticana and tibiantic names, but decided Tibiantic.

Mate better respect. Cuz i didnt sleep for a nights to complate some tasks on server. Please check and decide

Keep going bro💪

@slaymymind

They need people like us, scheming, trying to do something for the community.
We fill the gap between large-budget projects aimed at making money. In fact, we are the ones who create continuity of interest in OTS XD
Likewise, your project and mine are needed by all of them.

As said by Al Pacino as Tony Montana in Scarface (1983)
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f*****' fingers and say, “That's the bad guy.”
I hope that everything will work out as you wish and plan!

Another eu low rate server x_X no lov for Americans, anyways good luck with server u will encounter a shit ton of macroplayers for sure

@slaymymind

They need people like us, scheming, trying to do something for the community.
We fill the gap between large-budget projects aimed at making money. In fact, we are the ones who create continuity of interest in OTS XD
Likewise, your project and mine are needed by all of them.

As said by Al Pacino as Tony Montana in Scarface (1983)
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f*****' fingers and say, “That's the bad guy.”
I hope that everything will work out as you wish and plan!
I agree mate, thanks for all good comments & vibes

Author of this project its very perfectionist, even small "bugs" or wrong behave that doesnt match with 7.4 style was fixed, if you are looking for a server that will give you little bit nostalgy from old times when tibia was enjoyable this server its for you.

Thanks @Dakos He has worked as a programmer in this project! I want to express my gratitude to him. I may have pushed him a bit due to my obsessive nature, which he calls perfectionist. I'm very happy to work with him. He deserves much more of his effort!

I have a habit of testing almost every server that appears here and I generally don't like it very much (because I prefer slow paced servers that are faithful to version 7.4)

I was very surprised this time. No multi-panels, slow hits, 7.4 sprites, very few bugs to fix, extremely faithful to 7.4. I think it has a great future if the owner continues with the project

P.S - It would only be better if it was hosted in NA xD

Thanks for good comments, we've small bugfixes need to be done, possibly I'll handle that tomorrow :)

@kor That Dll is life saver, im so happy to use that. But possibly if it's packed with speed except exp/hour would be perfect. I remember we've talked. But my budget is far low for that :) Thankfully u replied every question of mine. Thanks Mate

Yes Key is Solid Community exactly. We dont have huge financial backgrounds for advertising. We might grow slower, but would be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.