• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

GM should give some feedback!
Was it hacked and impossible to recover back?
The hosting company has to give you a support!

Tell us what happened and when it'll be back ONline.

I know he's viewed this since people have posted many times. SINCE IT SHUT THE FUCK DOWN AND RAN OFF WITH THE DONATION MONEY THAT I AND SERVERAL PEOPLE IDIOTICALLY DONATED TO A SHITY HOST.
Only 13 usd... nothing to me.... But hes been here because THERE WAS ALOT MORE CONVERSATION ABOUT THE SERVER BEING DOWN.
This guy is a dip shit... he'll most likely delete this post along with any others.

Obviously the GM didn't do this purposely, his server grew really fast and pwned corrupt originaltibia in a week.
Triforce really should work to fix this problem or re-start the server if it's not possible.

Ok cry now and listen good advice from me: don't give a chance for radnom shitly ots, everyone knows how it will end.

Im doing my best to get everything incluiding the database, Im currently fixing all the known bugs such as the ladder one. if we don't get the database this would be the server news.

Triforce has been hacked at 09/10/13 by Ryan.
As many of you know Triforce was my full time job and I was online 20/7 atleast, It was taking all my time and I cant stay by that way I need my life back. Triforce was very healthy in the money situation It has money to pay atleast two years with anti ddos. The minimum I can do is relaunch the server with all the bugs fixeds, be sure everything is stable to keep it online and let it be. make the rates high in exp/magic/skills/loot to recover your lost time in a day or two and add a forum so I can be checking what does the players demand so I can let the server alive for many months without me at all. You can be sure this won't ever happen anymore, The decision is up to every one of you. If you want your points back please add me to Skype: bermu.23 or PM me in-game[GM Triforce].

First days rates:
1-8: 100x
9-20: 75x
21-30: 56
31-40: 46
41-50: 34
51-60: 24
61-70: 18
71-80: 14
81-100 : 10

Loot: x5
Skills: x30

If someone wanna know how this happened feel free to message me and I will explain you and why It won't happen again. The last thing I want to do is to waste your time, I do not see the sense of that.
Wish you good luck in your life, and I will keep with mine. Thanks for being a truly player!

And server would be starting at Friday!
You can play my war server meanwhile:
http://old-war.hopto.org

I'd like some items back right out the gate for the 26 usd donated.
Atleast you owe me a set.

I need to be sure the dedicated machine is 100% safe there are many people testing everything out, as I stated If you donated youll get your points back.

It was a rhetorical question. I was hoping the man came to his senses to start it now ;]

Back