• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

Yeah, been waiting... Lets go cheif, i got shit to do... like tibia ^^

Could you please tell us how far you are with fixing?

If I remember right, you said you would launch it today, webpage seems to be fine too, so what exactly is delaying the launch?

Could you please tell us how far you are with fixing?

If I remember right, you said you would launch it today, webpage seems to be fine too, so what exactly is delaying the launch?

True when u turn on server :< PPL look forward to the opening of, and here is no information.

What is going on with the server? The website doesn't work and the gm doesn't give us any updates ...

Well there are updates, for one he got the douche bag Ryan out of his servers, he re-uped his walls and fixed all the bugs. Can't really demand on this guy, I've seen him online longer than most hosts would ever do. He said t'll be up today, meaning TODAY. When? No one else knows, but when it does he will surely let us know.

Trust me, i got 2 more days off from work and I just want to play some tibia also, let Tri Force take his time, he rushed it last time and that could be the cause of the server being hacked.

Give it 2 - 5 hours max, the server will be up. Eat, read, workout in the meantime, you'll be busy the rest of the day when this is on ;[]

Whats your char name ingame Dub?

I just seen the website is up and running again.

Can you please put up a countdown ? Preferably if you could start with in the next hour or two would be really nice so we can play before going out tonight since it's Friday and not everyone just stays at home all weekend n play tibia lol

I haven't made a character yet because I wanna play within the hour or two otherwise it's a waste to play for me cause it'll be late and everyone will high levels already, I've been waiting a whole for it to come up now. But hopefully it can up sooner then later otherwise I'll wait for original tibia

All you people want it now, just be patient, ain't like hes just sitting at home eating donuts and watching his thread count go higher.
He's setting the server up properly, takes some time if you want it to run and function at everyone's request.

11 October 2013 - GM TriforceServer is closed for now, I will upload a countdown here so you can know when it will launch (4-15 hours).

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SAME ACCOUNT/PASSWORD FROM THE FIRST LAUNCH!

PORFAVOR NO USES LA MISMA ACCOUNT/PASSWORD DE EL PRIMER TRIFORCE

(4-15 hours) < Here's your time frame, don't get to busy ;]

Can't create an account, keep getting an error.
What kind of error
All you people want it now, just be patient, ain't like hes just sitting at home eating donuts and watching his thread count go higher.
He's setting the server up properly, takes some time if you want it to run and function at everyone's request.
Thanks you for understand me
I haven't made a character yet because I wanna play within the hour or two otherwise it's a waste to play for me cause it'll be late and everyone will high levels already, I've been waiting a whole for it to come up now. But hopefully it can up sooner then later otherwise I'll wait for original tibia
Server wont be up in 1 hour because its not possible, thats not in my hands right now.

Can't wait for Tibianic USA!

Anyways, I'll try this out.

When is this actually? I'm very interested since I live in NA, some links would help me. Thanks in advance.

Back