• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

You cant kill mage ( same lvl ) on double UE this is stupid.

JESUS
2cql5bl.jpg

Decent server just needs some bug fixes like the trade allows spells and stuff and needs an online forum already aswell as actual ddos protection to stop all these freezes and restarts causes so much bloody hassale.

Created Druid bco paralyze in battles. The paralyze lasts for 0,01 sec and it dissapears without having to use gran hur or any spell. Please fix this..

Well, Im actually having a lot of fun on this server, there is a lot of teams, and lvl 50-80 wars are fun as hell.
Also, RPGing is nice too. To me, server is awesome.
Stuff we need:
Please make a FORUM at webpage
Fix double show up of spells
Fix spells in trade

Is the server offline for good? or will be reset if it comes back online? I hope not me and many friends just began playing here and it is a great server. Needs a little work but if it stays online i will stay on server!

Can u unban my account 'nigger steve'. got deleted for running a anti logout infornt of my house. lol

Last edited:
Worst staff in history of any server I ever played. Never online, never asking community what's wrong with server or how to help, never made the promised forum weeks ago... Online list STILL bugged. Lost cause imho

Back