• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [HR] Start Friday 16th of june

Wich stages you'd like to see for Triforce?

• a bit lower rates

• a bit higher rates

Results are only viewable after voting.
14:56 New record of players online is: 150
Triforce is online!

Where the hell is this hosted? I'm from the US and get small skips constantly like little freezes

Where the hell is this hosted? I'm from the US and get small skips constantly like little freezes
Can you ping the server on cmd so we can know if you should have spikes or not? Triforce is hosted in the east coast.

Can you ping the server on cmd so we can know if you should have spikes or not? Triforce is hosted in the east coast.
I have 50 ping to the server..... should not have anything like that. There was also people online today complaining about lags. Im not saying the server is unplayable because it is lol but it is having some lag issues.

I had been getting the same thing from oldwar. Don't know if it's on my connection's side or server's side, or somewhere inbetween.

I live on the east coast of Canada and I lag, spike, freeze, etc on this server also.

Also right now the server is lagging out massively and if you log out you can't log back in.

Yea i don't recommend this server. Owner doesn't give a shit about his players and does stupid rollbacks after all the DDos attacks were finished lol.
I understand that you were mad because you lost some items because I saw your message in game-chat. But I have nothing to do with the attacks, I am not going to ddos myself and make the players lose time(in this case was exactly 22 seconds rollback). Almost every player from America know that I only host because there are no good servers in the US. I know you from some time now in OTLand.. I know you play in europe and you don't care about locations as much as others that can't play with decent ping in EU.
It's sad that you think I dont care about players if Im doing this only because Im constantly spammed at skype, otland, old-war, facebook. Though, I will explain what happened

> Attacks started
> Standard protection tried to block them
> Server lagged that bad and stop'd for some seconds
> Heavy ddos attacks(2nd) took the server down
> Advanced ddos protection automatically started and it blocked the attack then Triforce went online again.

These were paid ddos attacks, not just a kid on his PC. Everything can be taken down and then companies/servers protect themselves with better protections.

knight are really weak, there are only 5 or less lvl50+ knights, uh heals poorly and we cant hit shit, only exori looks fine

I understand that you were mad because you lost some items because I saw your message in game-chat. But I have nothing to do with the attacks, I am not going to ddos myself and make the players lose time(in this case was exactly 22 seconds rollback). Almost every player from America know that I only host because there are no good servers in the US. I know you from some time now in OTLand.. I know you play in europe and you don't care about locations as much as others that can't play with decent ping in EU.
It's sad that you think I dont care about players if Im doing this only because Im constantly spammed at skype, otland, old-war, facebook. Though, I will explain what happened

> Attacks started
> Standard protection tried to block them
> Server lagged that bad and stop'd for some seconds
> Heavy ddos attacks(2nd) took the server down
> Advanced ddos protection automatically started and it blocked the attack then Triforce went online again.

These were paid ddos attacks, not just a kid on his PC. Everything can be taken down and then companies/servers protect themselves with better protections.
I was pissed I'll give you that... And yea you know I don't bitch about a lil bit of lag because it's not that big of a deal. However, you have a bigger issue with your server and that's that every once in awhile there are freezes like legitimate freezes. Also I was so pissed because just about all my progress was lost and the time I spent was wasted because I died before the attacks started which was my fault, but once I got my stuff back I hunted for an additional 5 minutes. So the rollback wasn't 22 seconds it was more like 5 minutes

13:55 [BOT-CATCHER]: Player (Sanchez) has been deleted for using unofficial software to play.

Yet he is online still playing. :)

Everbot is working here without any problems, my friend did check every feature on it and your system didn't auto-ban him.. Try to block it. Nowdays, that program is a plague all over the servers :/ Anyway, europen players have 90-140 ping here, so it isn't so bad. Good luck with your project :)

Back