• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [HR] Start Friday 16th of june

Wich stages you'd like to see for Triforce?

• a bit lower rates

• a bit higher rates

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Lording when you buy the runes from the shop are they double shot like the way u make them? if thats the case more people will be caught buying from people since the extra shots = less cap?

Right so i doubt people will buy bp sd for 7k when people will sell them double charge for 5k?-6k? If anything they should be 4k sd 2k uh if they are 1x.. but thats just me.. makes me think people are gonna sell the runes for 1k more since they double charged haha

played triforce in the past nice lagless sever until the owner and some friends of him gang up on people and start pking the server they share mid level accounts and start pking people.

That's the problem with high-rates and low frags/hours - 8, it was 6h before. I am the owner of Old-War that is full of pvpers, there are literally players fighting 24/7 and I consider myself friend of half server.. Old-War is like a small community and we all know each others, this doesn't mean I'm a bad hoster. But I do understand that players start to pk once they get decent level's and money but if they don't make guilds to fight and just make sneaks or 2vs1 it could be hard for "solo" players, so the question is What you'd like to be changed? make it 10 or 12 hours each frag? change red skull to 3 instead of 4? I've tried to change this by many ways, even adding guild wars and increased the frag time to 24 hours per frag but nothing worked, players most likely want to do small fights.

The idea is balance the server as much as posible(being highrate). Mages shouldn't hunt 24/7 getting profit and keep buying SD's from shop and paladins/knights shouldn't need 2-3 MC's making runes(uhs) to hunt, since they're cheap enough(2k only).

If regen is high anyway, and it's highrate, people can make 3 sorcs easily and make runes anyway therefore making an imbalance in the economy cause of selling SD.

Maybe make it harder to level mages. It is nothing to level a mage up to level 80 in 10 hours of game play, as can mana fluid your runes and still profit. Also, I do hope you don't open the server with the same bugs you always have at server start. I'm not trying to be rude, but I've played almost everyone of your releases, and it's always the same; exhaust bug while stair hopping, not being able to walk right away after using stairs/ladder/rope, and poison fields not going away from GS.

I personally enjoy oldwar more than your high-rate, you have a higher chance of fighting team battles there than on your high rate :/

i think frags should be 4 rs and 8h frags like it is, it is pretty balanced in my opinion. Don't try to make mages harder because lets get real rps are super easy to lvl up and there's normally 5 in the top 10 on the highscores.

Maybe make it harder to level mages. It is nothing to level a mage up to level 80 in 10 hours of game play, as can mana fluid your runes and still profit. Also, I do hope you don't open the server with the same bugs you always have at server start. I'm not trying to be rude, but I've played almost everyone of your releases, and it's always the same; exhaust bug while stair hopping, not being able to walk right away after using stairs/ladder/rope, and poison fields not going away from GS.

I personally enjoy oldwar more than your high-rate, you have a higher chance of fighting team battles there than on your high rate :/
This is an RPG server, ofcourse you'll get more ob's on a war ot with 40 players online that only logged in to fight. The delay between floor changes is intentional to avoid the stair jumping.. this make knight's useless in hunts. This way nobody ever needs a blocker, a level 40 mage/paladin can profit in demons without being afraid to be killed and getting insane exp.
Poison fields were fixed though.

The fact that there is no delay is one of the things that attracts me to play 7.4 servers really. I have seen people play knights on every 7.4, and this change is barely going to make Knights any more useful. I bet the only thing it does is make people refrain from joining.

The fact that there is no delay is one of the things that attracts me to play 7.4 servers really. I have seen people play knights on every 7.4, and this change is barely going to make Knights any more useful. I bet the only thing it does is make people refrain from joining.
I didn't had delays on changing floors last Triforce and there was 0 knight's in the highscores. This seems to be something that needs to be discussed. I will make a poll so we can give this a solution.
Thank you all for the feedback!

Im a knight and I dont see any problem with it simply because hes right mages stair hop warlocks gg.

Fair enough, if that's what the owner decides that's fine, then I know enough not to join. :)

Im coming.. and i challenge all teams from this shit game to come agaiinst mine!! FUCK THAT!

By the way.. I would like to see the server with a bit higher exp, cuz its really low.. and its just to fun not to expend hours and hours.. just to war.... so think about

Best Regards
Legend

This is an RPG server, ofcourse you'll get more ob's on a war ot with 40 players online that only logged in to fight. The delay between floor changes is intentional to avoid the stair jumping.. this make knight's useless in hunts. This way nobody ever needs a blocker, a level 40 mage/paladin can profit in demons without being afraid to be killed and getting insane exp.
Poison fields were fixed though.

You misunderstood what i meant. I said that you have a better chance of fighting a team vs team on your war server than you do on your rpg server. The most action seen on your rpg server is just 2 people pk 1 person, with very few team battles. In my mind, a war server should have teams of 3-5 players max with solo play as well and a high-rate should be a server with larger team battles (7+ per side) and we do not get to see that here.

Thats not what i'm complaining about, i worded my statement wrong, apologies. I am complaining the movement delay when going up/down stairs, and it has been on several of your previous releases and gets fix a week or so later, but somehow find their way back on your next version/release of triforce. I'm not complaining about the delay in attacking after moving down stairs, i approve of that since it will require one of your unlucky/noobish friends to play a knight.

As i said before, i'm not trying to be rude, i'm just stating some issues with your strategy here. As you said previously about players wishing to do small fights, it's boring and you can get that out of your war server. I think everyone appreciates you hosting your servers, but it's aggravating when you close oldwar in favor of this high rate. Now, if you aren't closing oldwar then forget about what i said in the second half of the previous sentence and good luck with your highrate.

ye make higher rate exp lol we haven't time to exp :/ at 20.12 start tibianic... nobody will play if u don't give highrate

Back