• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [HR] Start Friday 16th of june

Wich stages you'd like to see for Triforce?

• a bit lower rates

• a bit higher rates

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lording

Reaction score
Triforce comming back and fixed all major bugs.

Triforce failed it's launch the last week because many bugs that are fixed already such as npcs (loot, travel and quests) experience rates were too low and website bugged out new players and started them without any equipments. We will relaunch this Friday 16th of june and hope to see you around!

Register now and get 20 days of premium account.

Changes made for the next launch(Friday 16th):
Experience stages highered as they has to be.
Health and mana regeneration highered a lot.
Druids can make sudden death runes.
Boosted tombs
Fixed few bugs in task system.
New website
Fixed NPC's.
Fixed Bug with equipment.
Wands and rods added to the game.
Loot rate highered(4x)
And many other few bugs

Welcome back to Triforce, server will be launched this Friday 16th of june!. Please wait patiently for the countdown in the website.

Connection information:

Make a new account and character, download client and login.

Features:
Experience share gives extra %
Antibot system
Cast system
New quests and monsters.
No runes in backpacks(Runes in npc are expensive. i.e 20 SD runes cost 7.7k, but UH cost only 2.1k per 20)
You can conjure blank runes
You can access djinns without quest.

Frags information:
6 hours to lose a frag
4 frags to get red skull
6 frags to get banned.

Rates Information:
Exp: 35-2x
Skill: 7x
Magic: 3x
Loot: 4x

Last edited:
Just wishing good luck to a friend even thought i dont like your friends hunting people down. Cachero etc... But good luck Lording :)

Delete runes in shop , make need blank to make runes.

@Players There's an important note I've forgot to say; the mana/hp regenerations are quite high and fast, you don't need runemakers or anything like that, players won't get bored making runes.
Test it yourself

Wow I cant wait for this server, I like the exp rates you have set but the skills and magic seem kinda fast. Maybe it's just me, but I will probably play it regardless

Will play it for sure. Good luck with the server
Ps; magic rate is too fast , plus the mana reg you will get mag levels too fast

Will play it for sure. Good luck with the server
Ps; magic rate is too fast , plus the mana reg you will get mag levels too fast
Wow I cant wait for this server, I like the exp rates you have set but the skills and magic seem kinda fast. Maybe it's just me, but I will probably play it regardless
I will test skill and magic rates properly right now.

Thats whats up man hopefully you can start sooner this is boreing no good old school ots out..

yo lording can u make old-war.hopto.org(the Website) for triforce also, as you know my isp blocks anything with .sytes.net

Everyone knows the outcome after a few weeks, but this --> "Runes in NPC's are expensive. (20 SD's cost 7.7k, but UH's only 2.1k per backpack)" really? SD = 120% more mana than uhs, so why not just make 20 sd 4.6k? There's always an inbalance with the prices/conjure amount/no blanks and all that, it's stupid to make them 375% higher price than uhs... rekt.

Everyone knows the outcome after a few weeks, but this --> "Runes in NPC's are expensive. (20 SD's cost 7.7k, but UH's only 2.1k per backpack)" really? SD = 120% more mana than uhs, so why not just make 20 sd 4.6k? There's always an inbalance with the prices/conjure amount/no blanks and all that, it's stupid to make them 375% higher price than uhs... rekt.
The idea is balance the server as much as posible(being highrate). Mages shouldn't hunt 24/7 getting profit and keep buying SD's from shop and paladins/knights shouldn't need 2-3 MC's making runes(uhs) to hunt, since they're cheap enough(2k only).

Back