• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

Server offline again
Code:
It's not just you! http://truetibia.com looks down from here.

I can assure you its online :) we did have a 3hour downtime from a huge DDoS attack, someone doesn't like being banned :S But beefed up protection and reported to ISP. So I dunno, might prevent it.

Bad server, owned the other team in war. Then get accused of using a bot in PvP, because they're terrible.

Don't play the server, corrupt GM's

Bad server, owned the other team in war. Then get accused of using a bot in PvP, because they're terrible.

Don't play the server, corrupt GM's

Stunt !!!
GM already said that all botters will get banned
and "Botter Wont Last Forever"

and u tough he wont catch you ?!!

srry dude <_<

All botters banned, even if it means theres 10 people on only. Least its a legit population. Nothing more to say on the situation.

All botters banned, even if it means theres 10 people on only. Least its a legit population. Nothing more to say on the situation.

Good Job GM
:thumbup:

im just waiting 1 thing

Realtibia website and forums :)

upps
its 2 things
srry ^_^

Good Job GM
:thumbup:

im just waiting 1 thing

Realtibia website and forums :)

upps
its 2 things
srry ^_^

We will not be using real tibia as a website layout. Will be reported to our server hosting as a phishing site. And we have forums already, though that website is still temp.

I was going to play, until I saw CIPbot was enabled.

This can be solved primarily by forcing players to use a custom client. Which would primarily be easier if players are already somebody in the server, so you may not want to force it right away.

If you need help building a custom client (for 8.5) I'll make you guys one.

Red

I was going to play, until I saw CIPbot was enabled.

This can be solved primarily by forcing players to use a custom client. Which would primarily be easier if players are already somebody in the server, so you may not want to force it right away.

If you need help building a custom client (for 8.5) I'll make you guys one.

Red

Thought about custom client, I have one made and everything, but the thing is people don't want to play with a custom client. Most don't anyway. And since botters can still pvp, cipbot is the only way to make that fair. Everyone on the server playing seems to find this decision fair and just.

Then you should know those towns aren't in there, no need for rudeness. But no we do not have the newest towns, that is by choice.