• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

In new update, which will be released in 1-2 days depending on my rl schedule.

Give Cav a break haha, he's been doing all he can. + He has real life arrangements to come first. Guilds will come in good time, so will other bugs. Just play and wait. :D

Thought about custom client, I have one made and everything, but the thing is people don't want to play with a custom client. Most don't anyway. And since botters can still pvp, cipbot is the only way to make that fair. Everyone on the server playing seems to find this decision fair and just.

CIPbot does not equal no bots in PvP.
Gotta remember hold target scripts <_<

Cipbot as well as banning people that use autoheal, speedhack, hold target, etc evens it out as much as I can. If we had a bigger population base I would use a custom client, but we don't

No one should bot, I swear i'm the only person over level 40 who's hunted manually. -_-

Plus the botters who keep out doing me in distance fighting, than denying it even though I've seen them bot.

timothy was afk botting goblins and i reported him to syntax and nothing happened.

Don't bring your grudges into this thread. They all cheated, you all know it, you're just trying to use that war as an excuse to continue cheating. I ban/notate people everyday online, your friends got deleted because of multiple offenses and threatening. You have no need to post here, pm me if you must. Send an email, vent yourself to me. But don't distract users with your arrogance. Get out of my thread.

I would play but the exp rates are a little slow for me, maybe if you opend a faster one so you have a slow one and a faster one maybe

We are thinking about multiple servers, so watchout for a new one coming up.