• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

The website banner looks unprofessional due to the font types.. If you send me a copy of the background of the banner (not the fonts included) I'll fix you up a nice one.

Send it via PM if you wish.

Your choice..

Regards,
Three.

The website banner looks unprofessional due to the font types.. If you send me a copy of the background of the banner (not the fonts included) I'll fix you up a nice one.

Send it via PM if you wish.

Your choice..

Regards,
Three.

"YOU KNOW SHES HOT" Too bad the quality is too poor to actually see her.

Nothing fun in old school if u fucked up the aiming system etc. That way polacks and brs can actually PLAY it

@the sd thing.

Craig Leeth donated $17 dollars the server without asking for anything. I decided to give him a bp of 100x sds for his trouble.

He offered to give them back if people really think its unfair. But personally I don't see a huge advantage, sure he can carry more but they will run out eventually. Sds go by quick.

@the sd thing.

Craig Leeth donated $17 dollars the server without asking for anything. I decided to give him a bp of 100x sds for his trouble.

He offered to give them back if people really think its unfair. But personally I don't see a huge advantage, sure he can carry more but they will run out eventually. Sds go by quick.

this just showed how unserious the server is

LOL.......what a retard, he gave out A BP 100X sds? on a 6x exp serve?
jeje, heheueuhheuheue say bb to the servernow lol

@up Agreed.

That is 1 bp 100x sds = 100 normal bp sds = 300k cash (ingame cash) and instead of taking like 8k cap it takes 42.

@the sd thing.

nice fail ther.

You realize that 300k ingame cash is not much at all. Most higher levels make that in 1 demon hunt. Its less overpowering than most donations taken by servers. Its fine, you guys are just making a huge deal over it, you've been dissing the server since this thread opened. So please get out if you have nothing good to say.

Bump!

Come join the server guys, it's awesome!

/Rekz

Everyone I know is from america, I do not know a single person from europe that plays tibia with me. Do not say everyone is playing from over there.

You realize that 300k ingame cash is not much at all. Most higher levels make that in 1 demon hunt. Its less overpowering than most donations taken by servers. Its fine, you guys are just making a huge deal over it, you've been dissing the server since this thread opened. So please get out if you have nothing good to say.

Depends on the server rate, and you server rate is low... so you can't get 300k so easy.