• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Waropolis Old School War [7.4-7.72] war server back online 2/1/17 waropolis.net/war

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
header5.png

Waropolis V4 2-1-17

Web: waropolis.net/war

countdown on website.

• BACK ONLINE!
    • More antibot code added
    • Double kills, triple, etc are now tracked and shown ingame
    • 3 new maps(Fibula, shadowhomes, 1 secret map)
    • 3 new events
      • team1 vs team2 vs team3 vs team4
      • zombie event
      • soccer game
    • Updated Shop
      • More dope items
      • Ability to obtain outfits

Waropolis V3

Client:
Custom 7.4-7.72 OpenGL dx9 dx5 NORMAL CUSTOM CLIENT
  • Server Features
    • Modes
      • Free-For-All
        • Players GOLD can be looted, All out brawl
      • Teams
        • Players cant be looted
        • Cant attack team
        • Auto Balance
    • Backpacks never close
      • Even on Death
    • PvP Statistics
      • Lots of pvp stats recorded
      • Frags, Deaths, Multikills, kill streaks, accuracies, speeds.
    • PvP Shop
      • Big shop to progress in
    • Tweaked Exhausts
      • PvP Friendly exhausts.. Get your frag on.
    • Use runes while running
    • Addons
      • All those outfits you know and love
    • Mapvote
      • Dont like the map? Change it anytime with /mapvote
    • No Aimbots
      • 99.99% of aimbots are caught here
      • All Accuracies tracked
      • Target SD selection tracked
    • MF/UH macro/bot detections

Last edited:
Another server? :p
Similar to real-war server that existed few month ago?
Any Anti-bot system?

For those of you questioning our Anti- Cheat.. This player was just using Click-Reuse on SD. He was sent to jail xD After a few seconds he was finally honest.

0vGf9h.jpg

I like honest ppl..

How many players use click re-use??? These ones maybe.. they are either really bad at hitting SDS or have the ability to spam misses like crazy.. most likely click re use..

6EJxMz.jpg

We choose not to ban for click reuse until they use it in an inhuman way >.> so many people use it its crazy.

We choose not to ban for click reuse until they use it in an inhuman way >.> so many people use it its crazy.

just ban for it :D omg - f*ck click reuse noob§

if u can detect it - ban it ;)

or else more ppl will start doing that :( thinking its ok...

Hello guys, i played many servers from here... always reading and shit... i just never felt the need to make an account.
But here is my terrible experience playing this server.
First of all, I entered this afternoon and there were 2 guys botting and insta killing you right after you leave temple (they kept killing the whole server for hours, so i decided to stop).
Later I started playing again with a friend then GM disabled my wands/rods attacks. Apparently be lv 65+ with redskull enrages GM. I kept playing normally even without wand attack, but then what? gm jailed my char saying that my sd accuracy dropped 20% after he disabled my wand attacks. LoL? Is this serious?
First of all; logically thinking my accuracy can drop and increase from time to time for A LOT of reasons independent of wand attacks. I can be tired, hands fucked up, doing another shit while playing, found someone more evasive, etc... (this list is like infinite). And wtf... do u have to keep ur accuracy the same forever? I think no human can do that...
Some good red skulled players defended me saying they played against me earlier and i was clearly not botting (these guys even killed me).
And thats it... GM is arrogant and dont even talk/listen to players, he just vomit random shit in ur face if u are killing a lot (or probably killing his non-gm character).
I will keep playing with another character and i bet ill keep getting nice scores with or without wand attack, i dont care. But its nice to say that this is the same that give every other players advantage on you (he takes away 50-70 or whatever wands/rods dmg from ur combo).
Also, i would like to point that this server went offline more than twice this year.
Think VERY carefully before spending money on this server... and be prepared to be jailed, banned or have ur wand/rod attacks disabled if u score too many frags for the gm taste ;)

Just updating. I played today without targeting (losing wand advantage) and even this way i got the target disabled thing. You say bla bla bla makes no difference. Yea I can perfectly play and keep killing without it. But whats the point of disabling wands/rods if u kill ppl to make money and u make money to buy equips and the main equips are actually woi and tempest rod? Also, with TARGETING DISABLED u CANT TELL UR SUMMONS TO ATTACK. I can live without wands and rods (since you said that players with targeting/wand/rod attack disabled have more SD DMG even tought i doubt it), but disabling players to play with summons? Thats a HUGE disadvantage...

GM can u be smart and think a good mechanism to delete botters or whatever that actually works and dont fuck normal players? U are upseting players who dont use bot with this shit lol.

Last edited: Today at 7:30 AM

Just updating. I played today without targeting (losing wand advantage) and even this way i got the target disabled thing. You say bla bla bla makes no difference. Yea I can perfectly play and keep killing without it. But whats the point of disabling wands/rods if u kill ppl to make money and u make money to buy equips and the main equips are actually woi and tempest rod? Also, with TARGETING DISABLED u CANT TELL UR SUMMONS TO ATTACK. I can live without wands and rods (since you said that players with targeting/wand/rod attack disabled have more SD DMG even tought i doubt it), but disabling players to play with summons? Thats a HUGE disadvantage...

GM can u be smart and think a good mechanism to delete botters or whatever that actually works and dont fuck normal players? U are upseting players who dont use bot with this shit lol.

Last edited: Today at 7:30 AM

New update :) Even if you have your target disabled, you can still wand/bolt/summon kill your target. You must hit 1 SD to begin attacking.(or use right click at your mercy)

Big update coming in the next few days. Lots of changes. Stay tuned.
Our goal is to make it excruciating to try and cheat while normal players remain unhindered.

3 New maps incoming. POH, Custom ANK, and a secret map. Lots of new shop items.

Please participate in some of our polls to help make Waropolis better for everyone!

Starting Level: http://www.strawpoll.me/11713258

Disabling Target: http://www.strawpoll.me/11713285

Antibot System: http://www.strawpoll.me/11713292

Deathloss:http://www.strawpoll.me/11713302

Modes:http://www.strawpoll.me/11713322

Keep tuned for update!

Stay frosty,
Waropolis

Last edited:
@xKrazyx Just try to play ur retarded br ot with full screen for 5 min... you'll be moved to jail instantly. If you need some c++ corepetitions feel free to ask, I belive I can make dll for you thats checking if window is full-screened or not, nothings really hard.

All we can do is to wait for some real war server, which is Realistic-war, really recommended!

@xKrazyx Just try to play ur retarded br ot with full screen for 5 min... you'll be moved to jail instantly. If you need some c++ corepetitions feel free to ask, I belive I can make dll for you thats checking if window is full-screened or not, nothings really hard.

All we can do is to wait for some real war server, which is Realistic-war, really recommended!

@Brazolek123
Map changed and teleported out any false positives due to lag.. Looks like you were lag and sent packets in a weird way. If you were jailed your out now. False positives are tpd out of jail every map change every 30 minutes. Sorry if you had to wait a few minutes to play.. trying to keep cheaters from playing. :D

As for full screen, I had many reputable players who play full screen try and go to jail manually.. all failed.

A lot of positive feedback from many players in-game. Community seems to love the antibot systems :D

@Felipe93 Can tell you it works XD

Thanks for your opinion. I think we're set on helps but thanks for offering your pro skills.

DLL extensions trigger a lot of antivirus I already took that route. But GL.

In my experience, i've noticed the only people who really cry about the systems are known cheaters XD

It's my understanding that Realistic war died due to people being able to cheat?

We are changing and improving systems everyday. Hopefully you can bear with us while we activily try and eliminate cheaters unlike other servers who don't seem to care, and post bots on the web page XD.

Thanks for playing Waropolis, Hope to see you again soon.

Last edited:
I Wonder if its posible to host a server in the middle of our 2 continents...always eu or usa we are splitting our community...

This server is a huge joke.

The fact you accept re-use means you basically accept a bot, people pretend theyre good because they got re-use, yet when they get hit by a SD they hardcore panic and use exori vis. Yet they can spam 3 sds within one second if they miss the other 2. You have no chance to fight because all you can do is UH yourself.

You're beyond retarded, dumb admin.

This server is a huge joke.

The fact you accept re-use means you basically accept a bot, people pretend theyre good because they got re-use, yet when they get hit by a SD they hardcore panic and use exori vis. Yet they can spam 3 sds within one second if they miss the other 2. You have no chance to fight because all you can do is UH yourself.

You're beyond retarded, dumb admin.

I'm guessing your the guy who logged in and raged about click reuse today.

first off
autohotkey.com is free and anyone can use.. which is the main issue XD macros are very very easy to create.. someone with very little computer knowledge nowadays can create a script to use a mouse stroke at a position..

I don't ban for click reuse because its hard to pinpoint who exactly uses it. I cant just ban 80% of the server for using click reuse...

Why?
Players play on different resolution screens. 1920x1080... 1024.. some even 800x. Some players shrink their screen so small that runes in their inventory are literally right next to the screen. That player can spam that rune so fast that its very hard to tell the difference between a manual player and a click reuse player.

We know that getting flagged as a cheater when you a manual player is very frustrating.. thus why we do not get rid of click reuse..

furthermore,

Players still have to manually aim even tho they use click reuse... (most gaming mouses nowadays have the ability to click reuse or re route hotkeys to your mouse.

also

if a person uses click reuse in an inhuman way in which a real human cannot (besides just selecting the rune or item). they are detected.. So they have to use in a manor where a real player could still execute those actions manually.

Please keep aware that's its hard to eliminate 100% of cheats in a game. We've made great strides in our antibot, and are continuing to improve the systems everyday..

In a server where only click reuse is one of the only cheats being seen.. Il take that over aimbots, auto healing and combo bots all day. I consider it a massive win!

Now.. the fact we do not jail for click reuse does not mean we support it. Quite the opposite.. Why play a war server designed to get you better at pvp and cheat on it? Kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion. We are trying to create a rather.. ' Anti Cheat Community' :D with hope that players can just stop click reusing and utilizing other small macros in their better nature(ha).

Thank you for your opinion.

Thanks for playing Waropolis,

Hope to see you again soon!

Stay Frosty.

I'd like to reiterate that in my experience the only people that tend to complain about the antibot system, are known cheaters.. A lot of non cheating players have given tons of praise for the effort of anti-cheat we are trying to provide.

I realize the systems aren't perfect, like nothing is, however the main goal of this war server was to develop and and get as best we can anti cheat systems to move over into our RPG's.

Last edited:
Basically you assume me of cheating, of course I fucking complain you moron. You support reuse because you are scared that your br-nohand community is gonna leave if you ban reuse. Once again I can deal with slightly higher ping. Not with 3 people using reuse. Enjoy your cheating server. And yes, I'm October Tenth.

Basically you assume me of cheating, of course I fucking complain you moron. You support reuse because you are scared that your br-nohand community is gonna leave if you ban reuse. Once again I can deal with slightly higher ping. Not with 3 people using reuse. Enjoy your cheating server. And yes, I'm October Tenth.
It's 150ms for me (Brazil's South Region), better than 200ms.

I dont think you fully read my post.

On another note we will be moving servers here soon in the next few days to support a better ping for everyone.

Last edited:
Back