• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Waropolis.online- 7.X PvPE Realmap - War Oriented Mid-Low Rate- April 7th, 2018 - Brazil World

The EXP Rate is staged which goes from 15x to 1x.. This server can't be thought of in terms of simply low/high rate, the exp is slower however.

Europeans I warn you now.. you will most likely lag.. I put this up for USA/BR to finally have better wars and better ping.

Online in 10 minutes.

Good luck and Happy Hunting,
Waropolis

start the waropolis europe countdown at 16 pm pl/swe time 8.04
I send Message on group on facebook ;)

please do so as @Velles said, we want a server with rates that we discussed before TOMORROW

Last edited:
septera starts 13 th same date as this its bad idea to open oldschool ots at same time, and their no other ots to play atm, original just died completly,
OPEN IT TOMMOROW GOGOO!

Waropolis not for 5 days , better than septera so lets see people which one prefer ! 13.04 ✅ we are waiting at 13.04 waropolis see u :)

Tamtam we spoke with him yesterday about today dont interrupt

No problem for me , You know if he open it today max 100 people will be online and 5 day later , who is reading this topic he will go septera for play im sure. People must be choise at 13.04 better option i think

Its better option for you becsuse you are on vacation :>

But ı understand you , you in Home And wanna play tibia today :) Server doesnt matter for now . Np for me hope krazy will open it today for you bro :)

Back