• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Waropolis PVP-E Server 7.72

Relax and don't act like such a smarty. There is no download section on ot site so it can be confusing.

Relax and don't act like such a smarty. There is no download section on ot site so it can be confusing.

True, there is however a link on the news section

Further more I do not understand the point of the custom client

Ill add a download section. Been busy in RealLife. Point of the custom client is try to prevent bots. Changed a lot of packet stuff around. Dunno where the port is stored in 7.72 client otherwise wouldn't need an ip changer lol.

Rly fun server, just use wtfast and texas proxy, almost laggless and its rly nice server even more fun than on realistic since map is changing and a lot of events like last man standing or open battle.

Ill add a download section. Been busy in RealLife. Point of the custom client is try to prevent bots. Changed a lot of packet stuff around. Dunno where the port is stored in 7.72 client otherwise wouldn't need an ip changer lol.

> Open in olly
> Search for all constant
> Enter 7171 (1C03)
> Edit

Last edited:
So the default port is 7171? Hmm. Well i changed all the IP's to the servers IP, and it doesn't connect. So o_O

My WtFast wont work on this server, is opening etc but there is no any transfer (it's 0,0 kbs/s) i got empty mirior, but on realots it works fine.
How to fix it? What to do?

Last edited:
events.jpg The event room. Hit 50 players online today.

- - - Updated - - -

events.jpg The event room. Hit 50 players online today.

Mot where you from? It's hosted in the USA. So if your from Europe thats why. :p

if u want more players on the server host it in europe,

I'm out, great server besides that

This server was originaly created for us american players, the owner itself never really had a good server to play on lagless so this is why .
15-20 players online is good enought .

Even though it laggs for me sometimes (since i'm from europe) it's still a fun server. Good job with the 'kicking players' who use bot!

Back