• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Waropolis PVP-E Server 7.72

I haven't really seen anyone using a bot yet . hopefully i catch them!

I mean that you get auto-kicked when using. I tested, but the server disconnected me.

So the default port is 7171? Hmm. Well i changed all the IP's to the servers IP, and it doesn't connect. So o_O

You need to change the RSA key as well. Just search for 1247 and overwrite string with:

Code:
109120132967399429278860960508995541528237502902798129123468757937266291492576446330739696001110603907230888610072655818825358503429057592827629436413108566029093628212635953836686562675849720620786279431090218017681061521755056710823876476444260558147179707119674283982419152118103759076030616683978566631413

Last edited:
It's pretty nice even I don't like custom maps in Tibia. Using WTFast overcome any possible lags and delays. But I am absoltuely sure that there are few botters there. I don't know how it is possible cause it's custom client but it's not big fun playing solo against 5 - 6 brazilian aimbotters/healers.

Servers up for sale. Too busy in college to maintain it. Message me.

........... KRAZY......... Stop playing LOL -.- WE WANT MID-HIGHRATED RLMAP SERVER.

- - - Updated - - -

there is nothing for sale. People can't download the client because speedyshare sux and they need premium, I already give the client to like 5-7 ppls all want your ot stop saying that

Reupload link with client please, I have debug when I try log in with normal client ;s

Hello guys, i played many servers from here... always reading and shit... i just never felt the need to make an account.
But here is my terrible experience playing this server.
First of all, I entered this afternoon and there were 2 guys botting and insta killing you right after you leave temple (they kept killing the whole server for hours, so i decided to stop).
Later I started playing again with a friend then GM disabled my wands/rods attacks. Apparently be lv 65+ with redskull enrages GM. I kept playing normally even without wand attack, but then what? gm jailed my char saying that my sd accuracy dropped 20% after he disabled my wand attacks. LoL? Is this serious?
First of all; logically thinking my accuracy can drop and increase from time to time for A LOT of reasons independent of wand attacks. I can be tired, hands fucked up, doing another shit while playing, found someone more evasive, etc... (this list is like infinite). And wtf... do u have to keep ur accuracy the same forever? I think no human can do that...
Some good red skulled players defended me saying they played against me earlier and i was clearly not botting (these guys even killed me).
And thats it... GM is arrogant and dont even talk/listen to players, he just vomit random shit in ur face if u are killing a lot (or probably killing his non-gm character).
I will keep playing with another character and i bet ill keep getting nice scores with or without wand attack, i dont care. But its nice to say that this is the same that give every other players advantage on you (he takes away 50-70 or whatever wands/rods dmg from ur combo).
Also, i would like to point that this server went offline more than twice this year.
Think VERY carefully before spending money on this server... and be prepared to be jailed, banned or have ur wand/rod attacks disabled if u score too many frags for the gm taste ;)

Last edited:
Hello guys, i played many servers from here... always reading and shit... i just never felt the need to make an account.
But here is my terrible experience playing this server.
First of all, I entered this afternoon and there were 2 guys botting and insta killing you right after you leave temple (they kept killing the whole server for hours, so i decided to stop).
Later I started playing again with a friend then GM disabled my wands/rods attacks. Apparently be lv 65+ with redskull enrages GM. I kept playing normally even without wand attack, but then what? gm jailed my char saying that my sd accuracy dropped 20% after he disabled my wand attacks. LoL? Is this serious?
First of all; logically thinking my accuracy can drop and increase from time to time for A LOT of reasons independent of wand attacks. I can be tired, hands fucked up, doing another shit while playing, found someone more evasive, etc... (this list is like infinite). And wtf... do u have to keep ur accuracy the same forever? I think no human can do that...
Some good red skulled players defended me saying they played against me earlier and i was clearly not botting (these guys even killed me).
And thats it... GM is arrogant and dont even talk/listen to players, he just vomit random shit in ur face if u are killing a lot (or probably killing his non-gm character).
I will keep playing with another character and i bet ill keep getting nice scores with or without wand attack, i dont care. But its nice to say that this is the same that give every other players advantage on you (he takes away 50-70 or whatever wands/rods dmg from ur combo).
Also, i would like to point that this server went offline more than twice this year.
Think VERY carefully before spending money on this server... and be prepared to be jailed, banned or have ur wand/rod attacks disabled if u score too many frags for the gm taste ;)

First off, the situation earlier today was due to a previous GM abusing something in the server whom only he had knowledge of, I kindly explained that, but I don't think you were listening through all the rage.

Second, GM's did nothing to you.. Everything was done automatic by systems set in place to try and prevent as much cheating as we can. The "vomit I was randomly shitting in your face" had details including the fact everyone done to you was by automatic systems..
If you would have stopped raging and cursing for 3 seconds for me to kindly explain the situation, rather than immediately becoming irate and screaming at me that you were in jail(For what would have been 5 seconds), everything would have been alright.

Third, You were jailed automatically due to your SD % ratio dropping by 29% after you were unable to use your targeting for a period of time.(Targeting is used for aimbot.. stores target on right click.. we disable that) I realize you do not think that a variable that means anything.. However.. The server tracked over 1000 of your SD shots until making that decision. With your targeting enabled you had an SD ratio of 67% with 500 SD shots.. which is relatively high good %.. After 500 more shots with your targeting DISABLED.. your sd ratio dropped by 29%. While other player's accuracies typically only move by a margin of 5-10% on the same map.. all accuracies are tracked (no duplicate same pos increments)

Its no wonder the automatic system jailed you.. however, After seeing the message I was going to let you out 5 seconds after you got in. After I checked your variables to make sure they werent an extreme change(which yours were).. I was still going to let you out, until the shit storm began..

Fourth, After searching Kvothe's (@gotskillz) statistics and jailing record it seems you were caught in the jail for macroing/or botting prior to this situation.. 100% proven to me as your variable was high enough to show you tried to use a sudden death rune 6 times in less than 200 milliseconds, which I think is pretty impossible. You were jailed then and I didn't get a rage fest like this? I didnt notice until you werent tpd on mapchange while raging at me.

Fifth, this post isn't the updated Waropolis advertisement.. heres the link to the updated https://otland.net/threads/usa-waro...d-ping-for-brs-no-aimbots-usa-version.246845/ Post there plz :)

Sixth, I realize that the antibot system is new. fair players have given us extreme positive reviews and praise for trying to stop the bots! Hopefully you can see past getting your targeting disabled for 20 minutes to give waropolis another try!

PS:I dont see why getting your targeting disabled is a big deal, players recieve boosted SD damage in return, negating the missing wand dmg. Ive actually had players who like to have it disabled all the time to prove to people instantly they arent aimbotting.

Stay frosty,
Waropolis

Last edited:
Back