• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

there's a difference between improper grammar and incomprehensible english ;s

incomprehensible for retards now stop spam noobeks when u got pvp skillz come back.

Yours Azura Slayer

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;ITg1CLl0g4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITg1CLl0g4w[/video]

Last edited:
incomprehensible for retards now stop spam noobeks when u got pvp skillz come back.

Yours azura slayer

- - - updated - - -

[video=youtube;itg1cll0g4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itg1cll0g4w[/video]

sudas noobs:)

Any updates on when the site is going to be on?

- - - Updated - - -

Pandera is 100x better than any generic realmap server, sorry to say.

If you consider Waropolis to be a "generic realmap" then you should go kill yourself, there's been too much customization done to that server. And I think you're referring to tenthplanet when you say it's "100x better than waropolis" because Pandera has literally no positive credibility behind it's name because last time I checked that was the name of the server when it was in your possession. And it was a steamy piece of shit back then, resetting every week, making your friends and self custom items, ect~. As long as you are apart of the server I can guarantee there's NO honesty behind the server and that you will most definitely be botting or doing some type of power abusing to 1up yourself ahead of the community. Pandera WILL fail. And I can almost guarantee you will have something to do with it.

Dammit, does EVERY thread about a 7.X ot have to be filled with flaming retards? -.-

Yes, because everyone in this community thinks they are better than everyone else.. When they just have to realize, Undisputed is the one and only tibia all-star.

Back