• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Real Map 7.4 - FREETOPLAY!! Good wars,Nonspoof, antibot,win$$, Good ping SA!

XP Rate

• Looks good

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • raise higher stages

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Raise lower stages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lower higher stages

• Lower Lower stages

• Raise All stages

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lower All Stages

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
GOGOGOGOGOGO I WANNA CRUSH ALL PPL

HAVOC&TAMPON COMPANY

And were live.. Sorry for the inconvience..

waropolis.net

Lol what a shit start. The one ddosing you is darkot, just sayin.
No need to throw blame.. It is stopped now xD Pls don't bash others on our advertisement. Innocent until proven guilty.

Hope to see you on Waropolis.

Good luck! :)

Btw, you should really change the prices in shop..

1 USD = 1 point..
PACC = 10 points for 5 Days

so 10x 1 USD = 10 points.. which means 10 USD for 5 pacc days -.-'' really..

So what ur doing is forcing people to spend 10 USD on 100 points to become premmy.. dude, nobody is going to do that. And it's really too high, I checked ur server it's a big diffrence compared to the big guys: RareTibia, DarkOT, Tibijka etc. your server isn't that big, that good.. its fun.. but still a lot of work to do.. don't ask that kind of prices, it's crazy.. if I take a look on myself I am willing to pay 2-3 dollar on a server to become premmy. well kind of always do that.. but if I take a look on your prices the only thing comes in mind is your goal is to earn money, for me a reason to never donate on this server.

Btw, you should really change the prices in shop..

1 USD = 1 point..
PACC = 10 points for 5 Days

so 10x 1 USD = 10 points.. which means 10 USD for 5 pacc days -.-'' really..

So what ur doing is forcing people to spend 10 USD on 100 points to become premmy.. dude, nobody is going to do that. And it's really too high, I checked ur server it's a big diffrence compared to the big guys: RareTibia, DarkOT, Tibijka etc. your server isn't that big, that good.. its fun.. but still a lot of work to do.. don't ask that kind of prices, it's crazy.. if I take a look on myself I am willing to pay 2-3 dollar on a server to become premmy. well kind of always do that.. but if I take a look on your prices the only thing comes in mind is your goal is to earn money, for me a reason to never donate on this server.
its dead already,why would you donate.

I am done with the server! Full of bugs. I lost fucking all my items out of the DP. really dude.. gratz.

You need to put blank runes in your hand. Pff JUST A SERVER FOR EARNING MONEY NOT RECOMMENDED
I am done with the server! Full of bugs. I lost fucking all my items out of the DP. really dude.. gratz.

You need to put blank runes in your hand. Pff JUST A SERVER FOR EARNING MONEY NOT RECOMMENDED
If you lost depot items, head to Thais depot to recover them, there is a depot with your items in it in the middle of the floor.

As you can see from our donations. We don't charge any pay to win whatsoever.. Nor do we charge players premium in order to play the game properly. THIS IS FTP.

Premium account has been reduced to $5. Anyone that paid for premium has had 50 points credited to their accounts.

Hope to see you again.
Waropolis

and u fixed all bugs? bug exp?
Yes it was fixed.
  • PvP-Enforced
    • PvP-Enforced Rate bug fixed
    • Cheaters Deleted
  • Premium Commands
    • !premium, !bp, !rope, !shovel, !pick can now be used for VIP/Premium players.
  • Rune making
    • Make runes in backpack, without hand
  • Spawns
    • All spawn rates have been made faster
  • Doors/Keys
    • All keys and doors should be functioning properly
  • Cobras
    • Cobras should be fixed
  • Fenech
    • Correctly sells bps of gfbs
  • PVP
    • Minimum Level of 25 for PvP Added
  • Fields
    • All fields should be functioning properly

It is worth to play here ?
started today, was some bugs at first but admin is active and fixes bugs pretty fast. i think its pretty good server. recommended. pvp smooth no lag for me. war mode is fun.

one of the first ots ive seen in a while where player count is actually real and no afks or mcs.

started today, was some bugs at first but admin is active and fixes bugs pretty fast. i think its pretty good server. recommended. pvp smooth no lag for me. war mode is fun.

one of the first ots ive seen in a while where player count is actually real and no afks or mcs.
theres like 8 players ...I mean,i seriously hope they not fake lol.

Back