• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

Thank you very much, a majority of your reports will be fixed by the weekend!

13:51 New record on WarSoft: 45 players are logged in.

16:00 New record on WarSoft: 50 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Im waiting for roughly 5 people or more to create apps before deciding on new people.

@WarSoft,
50 People online yesterday, no attacks anymore! Let's keep growing!

Im waiting for roughly 5 people or more to create apps before deciding on new people.

@WarSoft,
50 People online yesterday, no attacks anymore! Let's keep growing!

Azur and I's team are done for a bit. We may come back if EKs are fixed and addon bonus' are reduced. I appreciate everything you did for the OT.

Thats fine, but why complain after losing 1 war. If these were really such a big deal they would have been called from the start. But only after you lose a battle, you quit and say its unbalanced? When you have donator sets aswell, etc. I'm so confused. Thanks for your support though, like I told you in game Azur. Ill have a look at raising the pots for mages a little bit to give them more of a chance, but they are fine as is. Im a level 113 sorcerer, and I can last until I get combod. Which is normal if you actually think about it, lol.

Edit: I've gotten multiple "non-knights" also tell me that knights aren't OP and the server balance is amazing, everything is 8.6 based. A few have also suggested me to tell people complaining about knights that there are rings and amulets to completely reduce it so you can't be combo'd. Just a thought :) Sorry to see you leave guys!

Last edited:
Thats fine, but why complain after losing 1 war. If these were really such a big deal they would have been called from the start. But only after you lose a battle, you quit and say its unbalanced? When you have donator sets aswell, etc. I'm so confused. Thanks for your support though, like I told you in game Azur. Ill have a look at raising the pots for mages a little bit to give them more of a chance, but they are fine as is. Im a level 113 sorcerer, and I can last until I get combod. Which is normal if you actually think about it, lol.

Edit: I've gotten multiple "non-knights" also tell me that knights aren't OP and the server balance is amazing, everything is 8.6 based. A few have also suggested me to tell people complaining about knights that there are rings and amulets to completely reduce it so you can't be combo'd. Just a thought :) Sorry to see you leave guys!

When you have an EK trapped by 6 people no sios no other eks potting him and he doesn't die that's when you know Eks are unbalanced. We haven't called it from the start because there was no war due to the pinging.

Lets see here..

Mage donar set:

Helmet: Prot Mana Drain (25%) ML +2
Armor: ALL elements Protection +8%, ML + 3
Legs: Protection Physical +2%, Protection Fire, Energy, Earth, Ice, Holy +6%
Spellbook: Def 36 ML +4 [Fine imo]

Knight Donar Set:

Helmet: +1 All Skills, Protection Physical +5%
Armor: +4 All Skills, Protection Physical +5%, Protection Death +5%
Legs: Shielding +2, Protection Physical +5%
Shield: +1 Sword, Axe, Club & Shield Skill

AXE: Atk:58, Def:32 +3

Pally Donar Set:

Helmet: Distance +3, Protection Physical +3%, Death +3%
Armor: Distance +3, Protection Death +10%
Legs: Yalahari Legs with more Death Protection.

SLINGSHOT 1 HANDED: Atk:86. Hit Chance: 80%

Add Koshies Amulet another +8% Death Protection to all.

Now addon bonus'..

Citizen: +50 max health, +30 speed
Hunter: +2 distance
Mage: +2 magic level, +150 max mana
Knight: +2 sword, +200 health
Nobleman/Noblewoman: +80 max health
Summoner: +3 magic level, +100 max mana
Warrior: +4 sword
Barbarian: +4 axe
Wizard: +2 magic level, +120 max mana, +120 max health
Druid: +3 magic level
Oriental: +200 max health
Pirate: +3 all weapon types
Assassin: +3 distance, +100 max health, +15 speed
Beggar: +4 club
Shaman: +2 magic level
Norseman/Norsewoman: +2 shielding, +150 max health
Nightmare: +5 shielding, +1 all weapon types, +200 max health, +100 max mana, +20 speed
Brotherhood: +2 magic level, , +250 health, +100 max mana
Demonhunter: +300 max health, +3 all weapon types
Yalaharian: +50 max health, +100 max mana, +2 magic level
Warmaster: +250 max health, +3 shieldings

Maybe lowering some of this would be best off, Bonuses are a tad bit much.

Last edited:
Alright, from what I see.. the things that could be done/I agree on is; Addon Bonuses give a max of +1 MG lvl - Maybe limit the health bonuses to 150 instead of 250 - Remove some of the elemental prots on the mage armor/make it only 1 type of protection.

Other than that, I don't know why you posted the knight set (Its Tank) - most of those addon bonuses have no effect on what your saying - and ontop of all of it, lets say a 300 knight eventually got mg lvl 15 to sd, what would be the point? luls, it would still exhaust them and deal like 30-75 dmg if that?

Also, I talked to the team you fought and they were potting the knight you had trapped. That's clearly why he wasn't dieing, if you can specifically point out more things that I haven't feel free to and I will take them under consideration.

Edit x2: Did you honestly just say why use rings/amulets, etc? That's sad to hear, it would improve your PvP game by 100%.

Edit x3: Just checked your team, almost all of your team members have at least 1 vip item and 2 of them almost have full sets.

Last edited:
I'd just say, up the damage done from Player vs Player a bit more, just to the point where 2, maybe 3 mages can off a knight or another druid, I mean they can just sit there and heal (and we all know most if not all on the server bots or auto-heals) so they can't die...

Alright, from what I see.. the only things that really could be done is; Addon Bonuses give a max of +1 MG lvl - Maybe limit the health bonuses to 150 instead of 250 - Remove some of the elemental prots on the mage armor/make it only 1 type of protection.

Other than that, I don't know why you posted the knight set - most of those addon bonuses have no effect on what your saying - and ontop of all of it, lets say a 300 knight eventually got mg lvl 15 to sd, what would be the point? luls, it would still exhaust them and deal like 30-75 dmg if that?

Also, I talked to the team you fought and they were potting the knight you had trapped. That's clearly why he wasn't dieing, if you can specifically point out more things that I haven't feel free to and I will take them under consideration.

Edit x2: Did you honestly just say why use rings/amulets, etc? Jebus cripes! That's sad to hear, it would improve your PvP game by 100%.

Edit x3: Just checked your team, almost all of your team members have at least 1 vip item and 2 of them almost have full sets.

Yeah, only one of us really has close to full donar. Rest have wand or boots :p

Last edited:
Im not even saying buy those, try energy rings for a change.. its always good to stack those up in a bag and keep it on your for pvp. Like I said before, you claimed the knight wasn't being potted but he was being potted by 2 confirmed people.

Again, I will say it again since you didn't pick up in my last post, 2 people confirm potting and healing the knight; there may have been more since it was a 6v6. It's not the knight being OP by himself, it takes a team.

Also, the other team you fought easily killed a 200 knight that wasn't being potted. Also, Phantom posted yesterday that everything was balanced; who is part of your team so I really hope you can just accept what happened today as "part of tibia", and not blame it on balance issues. I will take steps into improving pvp situations like decreasing the addon bonuses, and maybe a few adjustments to the vip items. But nothing is set in stone, since things do seem to be atleast 99.9% balanced.

I will gladly watch the video if you post it, like I just said though - I've watched multiple knights get killed since this dispute of balance issues and everything looks fine. I'm not here to argue, so don't be hostile towards me. I'm doing the best I can to sort it out, and you shouldn't take any of your anger out on me.

What do you mean you cant post it, PM to continue this message. This is clogging up the thread now!

Well i can say that the ek's arent op if youre the same lvl and have a good team.... But the mages gmp healing should be increased from 200-280 to 300-350 and it would be a ton better.

Back