• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

I dont think knights are too powerful, mages pots just make it look this way.
Shud def take some prot. off of certain donors such as the cloak and trousers having prot to almost everything.

then again im yet to die pvp so who'm i to say this <_<

BTW matt i was told they had two sio's as u guys were tryna kill this ek, lol.
We killed twisted pretty easily with 4-5 sders, no sios
- - - Updated - - -

maybe u can even lower free points to 200, that way u can actually get vip and halfway decent exp.

Last edited:
@up, thanks for the suggestions and confirming the balance issues aren't a problem.

@Warsoft,
Invite your friends, teams and family! Lets get WarSoft HUGE!

How is it balanced when knights have 3x the hp as mages, and do the same ammount of damage as druids UE with their exori gran?

How is it balanced when knights have 3x the hp as mages, and do the same ammount of damage as druids UE with their exori gran?

Knights are generally supposed to have that much health, as for the UE, your ML prolly isn't high enough and a lot of the knights have high skills to support it.

lol i have the second highest magic level on the server. I'm just saying if a vocation is going to have 3x more hp it shouldn't do the same damage. I'm not saying the knights shouldn't have that hp.

I agree, me too. . . Knights are ridiculously overpowered, they drain my mana no prob they are hitting me for 500s... I can recall atleast 3 times of having a knight trapped with all of us attacking him, ONE knight nobody else, the sioers were mwalled off, and no knights were around to potion him, so I don't think GMPs should be raised, knights damage should be lowered in my opinion. It is really annoying.

Yeah, sad to say I'm done to, been fun. Knights just do to much damage, and gmps heal to little, been real~

I can also say that it is a very fun server though and I have a lot of fun with it it's just ridiculous to war a knight team and not be able to do anything.

Knights are not OP, however damage for the mages have been slightly increased. Enjoy.

yiitzu hits 900 with mas flam it is also op I just dont understand how you can say knights arnt op they hit like 500 combos and cant die

uh nah he hit a 894 on me b4 in frost dragons and solod me lol with the help of fire eles

The vocations are good to go, I hope more people start joining!

Back