• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zoltyum (V2) | Custom RPG MAP | Low Exp | 9.86

Status
Not open for further replies.
pCN3yQmbp.png

Last edited:
Looking good, gonna give it a try :)

Beta phase is over?

U1C4aN_bR.png

5vsr7iCH.png
1W8IwGwfc.png
DP7oQqrAw.png

o7oVgWOgD.png

FTHsHT1fH.png

Enjoy the pvp sensation, Join us!!

Last edited:
Playing at the moment, ingame name is Peroxide.
If anyone wants to team up for hunts let me know.

Finally got some more free time, shall be coming on to come and play. Sorry its taking me so long :>

this looks really fun but...I bet everyone can bot as they want ? Would like a real answer on that if possible.

What about that pet system?
Still havnt figured out how to get one or seen anyone with one..

What about that pet system?
Still havnt figured out how to get one or seen anyone with one..
Not that easy to get, but obtainable, keep exploring, most of the good areas haven't been discovered yet.

My char name Deadbringer is stuck.. Cant log because I get debug .
stuck where?, give me some details so I can fix it

Im not sure if its because I use 9.81 client? since I cant find 9.86 anywhere with no virus. But I went near depot in sewer. Just happens to me again going on new char going in a new sewer. So im not sure whats causing this.

Im not sure if its because I use 9.81 client? since I cant find 9.86 anywhere with no virus. But I went near depot in sewer. Just happens to me again going on new char going in a new sewer. So im not sure whats causing this.
It is because you are using the 9.81 client, you can download the clients (normal or custom) on the website zoltyum.org(100% virus free)

This server seems pretty good. Going to be playing. Not really so much low rate.

I'd fix a couple things. When you login you see the mission npc he then gives you a quest saying to kill orcs in sewer for legion helm, sword, mace, and machete. It took me forever to find the orcs because I went into sewers and found beggars "wtf"? So I looked at minimap and it showed location but it was wrong not even a sewer grate. I then completed the mission but it was wrong cause he really wanted 2 of each item.. but ya after that everything went smooth.

Also the donation buffs need to be lowered I was adding up the physical dmg reduction and it's nearly 30%. I'm sure these are simple things to fix.

Yeah this looks good.lvl goes up kinda fast aswelll. Will be playing this since ascalon got boring

edit: yeah this thing is real good. Having fun

Last edited:
Not that easy to get, but obtainable, keep exploring, most of the good areas haven't been discovered yet.

stuck where?, give me some details so I can fix it
Ive found a bug id really like a quick fix if you can whisper me.

Status
Not open for further replies.