• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zoltyum (V2) | Custom RPG MAP | Low Exp | 9.86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played here for about a week and can say that my experience have been great! Helpful players and a nice exp ratio. Thanks! //Hertigen

Introducing the Pet System

What is a pet?
A pet is a creature that you call your own, it will assist you in combat, and can gain levels and stats the same as a player does..
Note: Pets gain 1/3 of the total experience that a normal players does, to level up your pet just let him kill a monster.

How do I get a pet?
Find the npc Knoxville somewhere in dellbridge and ask him for a hatchable egg.

DvceIqw9.png

tCjo-RlvK.png

What do I have to do when I buy a pet?
It's simple, take your hatchable egg to a safe place, put it on the ground and right click on it. You should take care of him, feed him and protect him. You can start leveling it when you please, but be carefull, if you dont feed him when he is hungry or you let him die alot he will leave you.

What do I do if my pet dies?
Your pet doesn't actually die, you will need to wait about 5 minutes and will be able to summon it once again.

How do I control my pets?
For more information regardin pet control, please visit the commands section on the library section here on the website.

Vocations Improvement

Sorcerers & Druids
We noticed that the nerf of the ultimate explosions brought for them an incredible disadvantage so we decided to improve the formula, now more balanced and fun.
From now on the following wands and rods will now run a formula instead of the basic real tibia damage.

*Wand of inferno
*Wand of starstorm
*wand of voodoo
*Hailstorm rod
*Springsprout rod
*Underworld rod

r1cHMxNeC.png

Knights
We noticed aswell that knights were actually fallling off as they were getting higher levels, making the leveling and pvp really hard at higher levels so we made the following changes...

The fierce berserk spell mana cost was reduced from 360 to 200 and its cooldown was reduced from 8 seconds to 5 seconds
The front sweep spell mana cost was reduced from 280 to 150 and its cooldown was reduced from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.
The great berserk spell mana cost was reduced to 480 to 240 and its cooldown is now on the special spell buffer so you can combo with any other spell you like.
Qt5LrW059.png

Paladins are working as intended, maybe in a future we might relook the details about this vocation

Advanced Promotion Update

From now on, It will be possible for VIP players to obtain the second promotion at level 50 for 20 crystal coins and for free account players at level 250 for 100 crystal coins
JAeGB7kym.png

Boat NPC upgrade

Boat npcs now support the fast travel system, feel free to use the normal conversation with npc or use the "bring me to (city)" to immediately get teleported.
2PcLqA6L0.png

General Fixes

* The loot of some monsters like wyrms, cyclops, hydras, heros has been improved since they were not looting what they should.
* Rings will no longer get bugged while dying or while removing it from your ring slot.
* Demon legs and Demon armor(rewards from annihilator quest and demon oak quest) now are usable by every vocation and each piece protects 5% against fire damage and 3% protection against physical damage.

Well after making my pet starve to death i ended up loosing him :( luckily when i bought another pet he was kinda better. He is almost up to where i had the last pet took for ever but hes almost up to par..
zL3UenH.png

Well after making my pet starve to death i ended up loosing him :( luckily when i bought another pet he was kinda better. He is almost up to where i had the last pet took for ever but hes almost up to par..
zL3UenH.png
Hopefully you don't have a pet in real life...

Make something new instead of making a worse version of unline.org

Make something new instead of making a worse version of unline.org
I would need to quote you on this but this is clearly funner then Unline as i played unline for like 2 days and i been on this one for multiple and its pretty fun and hes actually taking some opinions and suggest in consideration to the players. Making this a more player friendly server.

I really like this server!
It just needs some more players...
Is there a custom client for it?

Cool server but one thing should be changed.

Administrator changed some items drop rate to ultra low, to make task harder.
He should not touch items drop, he should change task req.
I can loot 2bp of steel boots from dark torturers but i cant loot a pair of golden legs just because changed and needed to rashid task.

Cool server but one thing should be changed.

Administrator changed some items drop rate to ultra low, to make task harder.
He should not touch items drop, he should change task req.
I can loot 2bp of steel boots from dark torturers but i cant loot a pair of golden legs just because changed and needed to rashid task.
I didn't changed the loot, I'm using the monsters from the latest tfs distro, you just probably have some serious bad luck.

It is a pretty fun server. I like how tasks work on here and the fact that there are lots of secret or riddles. Cool events like double drop, double exp, double attack speed, etc.. BUT I just don't like when server have a ton of equipment/OP items as donation. If someone was rich they could literately buy a full set which is already OP not to mention those OP upgrades you can add. The only system that could possibly give you a chance against donators was turned down. Yes apparently you can get items "close to donation items" but when? Super mega late game? I have to play a couple of weeks in order to get ONE item that's close to a donator?

"A much more fair system will be added to the game soon" Can you please elaborate on this system?

A way to forge or craft upgrade hammers will be implemented in a day or two, I'm sure that will balance the scale you have in mind, yet tho it wont be that easy to succeed in creating them, and just to let you know, there's nothing RPG on the idea of looting donation points from monsters, that's why I decided to turn down that suggestion.

Server doesn't seem ready. Pvp is really dull, donors are op and monsters are not balanced. Dragon lord hatcling hits literally 3x harder than a dragon lord. Felt like my time was wasted playing this. I feel as if this server isn't ready yet.

Server doesn't seem ready. Pvp is really dull, donors are op and monsters are not balanced. Dragon lord hatcling hits literally 3x harder than a dragon lord. Felt like my time was wasted playing this. I feel as if this server isn't ready yet.
Thanks for your opinion, sad you didn't like it, well we can't please everyone.

Then in some surprising way a task monster drop is shitty, you will answer everything okay, lie yourself.
To get some cyclops items is so hard or dragons.. but everything okay when looting 2-3 bp of steel boots or c set's from her's before.

Status
Not open for further replies.