• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Using Flash Client in Ots

It's indead a Flex Project with a so called Preloader. I'm working on a decompiling/compiling project to for further updates of the official Flash.
Besides that we're working on Hotkeys & Options saving. After completing the project i'll talk with the contributors about what we're going to do with the project.
It's a decission of the people who contributed to make it working :)
Have you solved the saving options/hotkeys issue yet?
Because i have, and if you'd be willing to share the flex project once u get it to work i'll share my progress with you :3

Have you solved the saving options/hotkeys issue yet?
Because i have, and if you'd be willing to share the flex project once u get it to work i'll share my progress with you :3
username on github?

//moving in real life.. so i might be a bit inactive.

Some things fixed atleast, spells works now aswell as Milice said hotkeys saving works :p
Protocol has also been updated to 1077 as you can see on the demons.
aRftBqb.jpg

Those demons looks nice o_O just dislike the eyes a little
Yeah idk :p, to me all the new animations are abit to much tbh. Atleast I got troubles navigating in places like warzones etc, all I see is ground tiles everywhere haha.
Hopefully we can wrap up the flash project soon, it feels playable as of right now, but there are still things left to fix :p

Hello.

I need little help with Flash Client.

I already get receive from server to flash client, but i still got the message, that it couldn't connect to server.

Should i add something to source code of engine?

Greetings.

bump, any progress this is very intresting..

We all talked about it and we decided to not release anything, we spent alot of time on this :p
Afaik only me and @Milice have fully working ones, last I heard from moker was that he coulden't get spells and runes to work aswell as hotkey savings. No ide how it is now.
But after jo3Bingham released some of the stuff they did they can just copy paste alot of the stuff, and if you ask me he shoulden't have released stuff about flash but insted let people work for it.
I felt the same about Syntax, like "why not help us" but now when we have a working flash client im kinda glad, I learned alot and diden't copy and code from someone who posted it on otland.

All we do with flash atm is update it kinda :p

We all talked about it and we decided to not release anything, we spent alot of time on this :p
Afaik only me and @Milice have fully working ones, last I heard from moker was that he coulden't get spells and runes to work aswell as hotkey savings. No ide how it is now.
But after jo3Bingham released some of the stuff they did they can just copy paste alot of the stuff, and if you ask me he shoulden't have released stuff about flash but insted let people work for it.
I felt the same about Syntax, like "why not help us" but now when we have a working flash client im kinda glad, I learned alot and diden't copy and code from someone who posted it on otland.

All we do with flash atm is update it kinda :p

It's already fully working. Version 10.76/10.77/10.78..
just need to update equip/unequip function in Fortissimum.net

Last edited:
I think there's an issue with sending a message of MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE to the flash client.
If I do so I get an internal error (code 436.0).
Can anyone confirm this?

Back