• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Using otland while signed in.

Solutions
Reaction score
I seem to be having an issue recently loading pages here on otland, either pages don't load at all or it takes more than or less than a minute to load. I use chromium which is a variation of chrome on linux and never had a problem before. I even tried firefox but still the same issue. It doesn't matter the time of the day either as I am up at random times.

This behavior only occurs when I am logged in. If I am not logged I can load the pages without issue.
It isn't my internet connection because I can surf the rest of the web just fine and pages load as fast as otland use to. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my browser, cleaned the cache and all remnants of the application, I have not changed any security settings in chromium either. My system is up to date because I use it often.

I am a little more reluctant these days to use this site as a sign because of this issue. Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so how did they resolve it?

This is one of the many issues I encounter when logged in to this site, this happens most times when i click the button to submit a response or create a thread.
LASswI.jpg

This occurs when I try to insert an image from button at the top of the editor.
O9saoN.jpg

Back