• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uwerta of Legends - tibia/moba project

pacan123

Reaction score
Hello guys i want to share with you my one year journey development Uwerta of legends. First moba based on tibia with own web application and rewrited engine.

About Game:
"Uwerta of Legends" is a dynamic 2D MOBA game set in the world of Tibia OTS engine. In this game, players embody powerful characters known as "Champions" each assigned to either the blue or red team, competing on an arena to destroy the opponent's base, either the "Uwerta Blue Base" or "Uwerta Red Base." The game maintains key elements of the MOBA genre while offering unique features and challenges. Distinctive features of "Uwerta of Legends": Champions: Players choose from a diverse pool of champions, each possessing unique skills, abilities, and roles on the battlefield. Some characters may be more tank-oriented, while others focus on long-range damage or healing allies. Arena Map: The 1v1 and future 2v2 "Uwerta of Legends" arena consists of a single lane leading from one team's base to the other. Along the route, there are defensive towers, the "Red Tower" and "Blue Tower," which players must overcome to reach the enemy base. Objective: The main goal is to destroy the opponent's base, requiring teamwork, tactics, and skillful use of character abilities. Players must also defend their base against enemy attacks.

Start new game 1vs1. Uwerta of Legends - match creating:

YouTube channel

"Uwerta of Legends" promises an exhilarating experience, but please note that the game is still in development and nearing completion. Stay tuned for updates as we put the finishing touches, and get ready to embark on your epic journey into the world of "Uwerta of Legends."

image.png

uwertaLogo.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-07 135725.png
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-10 175209.png

Last edited:
everything, every champion, maps, 1v1, 2v2, 5v5, free for all modules will be described on the website and documented on YouTube :) image from website example "Castiele" champion image-3.png

Cool project, I hope that it will make better than Champsbattle:

Can you show the entire map? Also got any gameplay (not just spells)?
Is it gonna be like LoL/Dota?

Hey Pacan, lovely Project!
Im not trying to be pessimistic or mean in any way, but ive seen a bunch of PVP,War or even moba servers kinda only "fail" because they lack people interested for long enough. will you have any sort of "AI" Enemies we can fight against? like pre programmed logics to them so we can find matches even with low players?
Good luck with your project! excited to play

Im not trying to be pessimistic or mean in any way, but ive seen a bunch of PVP,War or even moba servers kinda only "fail" because they lack people interested for long enough. will you have any sort of "AI" Enemies we can fight against? like pre programmed logics to them so we can find matches even with low players?
Yes, you will also be able to fight AI bots (this mode will be added in the future). In the initial phase (first season) there will be no rank comparison. every rank will be able to find every other rank. I assume that there may not be too many players in the first season, so the search mode will not be limited to ranks :) Thank you and I should start testing in production soon!

Not the "First moba based on tibia" but looks impressive.
My 2 cents is: focus more on being a good e-sports than being a good MOBA.
The problems I had with the other tibia moba was it was too much of a copy of lol...

Not the "First moba based on tibia" but looks impressive.
My 2 cents is: focus more on being a good e-sports than being a good MOBA.
The problems I had with the other tibia moba was it was too much of a copy of lol...
Thanks for the comment ;) "First moba based on tibia with own web application". That's why I want to move away from this pattern and a lot of things are simply based on my rules, of course the principle of the game itself is based on this - that's what I was inspired by (read lol/dota). It's not a 1-to-1 copy of lol or dota and it never will be :) I know some people won't like it, but just like in life - you can't please everyone. :)

Last edited:
Especially at your request, I recorded a 1v1 match in bot mode. I'll work on better AI behavior, but it's still really nice in my opinion. This is not an easy game, the bot can bring you down quickly ;)

Back