• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vampires Respawn + Quest

Epic

Banned User
Reaction score
Kinda simple, maybe a bit overloaded of monsters.

READ: The last floor it's not detailed nor finished yet :D

Here it does:

respawn1.jpg

respawn2.jpg

ADDING 3 MORE! :D

respawn3.jpg

respawn4.jpg

NOT FINISHED \/ :D
respawn5.jpg

ADDING 3 more:

respawn6.jpg

respawn7.jpg

respawn8.jpg

Again, rate 1-10

Be free to flame :D

And always: Tell me what should i remove/add/fix! :D

Last edited:
Hmm doesn't look that bad but it isnt good either, you should add earth, and maybe some mossy+broken walls.

Second picture should have a lot more details like you said.

it's not bad but too small for a quest , AND Small details is needed like splashes , broken things, small rocks

Keep rockin with my 6/10 :thumbup:

Hmm doesn't look that bad but it isnt good either, you should add earth, and maybe some mossy+broken walls.

Second picture should have a lot more details like you said.

Yup, i'll start tomorrow on the 2nd pic, and i'll add those things u said :D

it's not bad but too small for a quest , AND Small details is needed like splashes , broken things, small rocks

Keep rockin with my 6/10 :thumbup:

Yea that seemed to me too, i'll add more space, and more floors or w/e :D

Thanks for ur ratings! :D

Wonderful quest and the 2nd picture is best but the third sucks need more big stones and small details

Keep rockin

looks coo, add some earth and take away the level doors, destroy everything, looks like you use it for an r0x0r serven then :<

why should i take away the level doors? 1st is for lvl 100 and 2nd for lvl 200, o_O

there are gates of expertise in RL too :D

Anyways, by "destroy" everything u mean use broken walls etc? As you can see, the closer you get to the lower floor, the more broken they are :D!

i love the new picture , but now it is sutible more for a fun server
if it's not then edit it because it feels like it
i loved the the 1st pic but the 2nd is not full i mean how spider with no swamp and stuff like this

i love the new picture , but now it is sutible more for a fun server
if it's not then edit it because it feels like it
i loved the the 1st pic but the 2nd is not full i mean how spider with no swamp and stuff like this

thanks about the swamp idea!
Anyways, it's a Castle dungeon, old and crap, which leads to the torture chamber ( downstairs ). Upstairs there is the boss "The Count" in an area with a throne and castle things xd, and upper floor, as a last boss, Orshabaal, with the last quest reward! :D

The first picture is the best I think ^_^

And uhm, add more details on all the other pictures, that would look so more "realistic" and kewl :)

Back