• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vanderlay online source

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score

Attachments

• Vanderlay-vanderlay-tfs-1.0-ot-rl-map-10.41-d599876368a3.zip
    33.1 MB · Views: 70 · VirusTotal
Didn't even know equipment leveling existed :p

It needs the database/stable exe to work, i got a bug where when you logout the player doesn't save.

Sorry but I don't care about helping. If you know what your doing, then great, free stuff, if not, well, tough luck.
Then this is just the printer datapack, because the sources aren't working properly, the database aren't being saved when you logout and there are a lot of bugs, i just preffer to download then the printer datapack.

@Azleh - I can verify, the server works 100% fine and everything saves when you logout. You clearly have done something wrong if it's not working. I tested the server with @Vanderlay and trust me - it works.

Then this is just the printer datapack, because the sources aren't working properly, the database aren't being saved when you logout and there are a lot of bugs, i just preffer to download then the printer datapack.
320 posts and still no clue about the general baics of programming. Sure, download printers pack, I do no care. I released this because several people wanted my custom sources which I created myself, but if you wish to find a great RL-map project, go with Printer's project. As stated earlier, I'm not here to help you leeching fuckers who can't even add an additional table to your database structure. If you know what your doing, and know what you want, then this is free code, otherwise, tough luck.

@Azleh - I can verify, the server works 100% fine and everything saves when you logout. You clearly have done something wrong if it's not working. I tested the server with @Vanderlay and trust me - it works.
I used the database that him included, plus i added every table that the database contained, and when i change the for a TFS 1.0 VIRGIN SOURCE, it works... You can try to compile the code and open it.

320 posts and still no clue about the general baics of programming. Sure, download printers pack, I do no care. I released this because several people wanted my custom sources which I created myself, but if you wish to find a great RL-map project, go with Printer's project. As stated earlier, I'm not here to help you leeching fuckers who can't even add an additional table to your database structure. If you know what your doing, and know what you want, then this is free code, otherwise, tough luck.
Mad bro? Someone can't say that your datapack contains bug? Or your thread with the people complaining for the bugs and the bullshit that you added are just enought? The code IS NOT WORKING MATE, it are BUGGED, DOESN'T WORK, YOUR CODE ARE SHIT.

I used the database that him included, plus i added every table that the database contained, and when i change the for a TFS 1.0 VIRGIN SOURCE, it works... You can try to compile the code and open it.

Mad bro? Someone can't say that your datapack contains bug? Or your thread with the people complaining for the bugs and the bullshit that you added are just enought? The code IS NOT WORKING MATE, it are BUGGED, DOESN'T WORK, YOUR CODE ARE SHIT.
If it doesnt work fix it yourself.. Doubt its hard. It worked completely fine on my test server, altho I needed to edit some things first. You expected a download and run server but didnt get it and now you are mad.. So lame.

If it doesnt work fix it yourself.. Doubt its hard. It worked completely fine on my test server, altho I needed to edit some things first. You expected a download and run server but didnt get it and now you are mad.. So lame.
I'm not mad, i just compiled a brand new TFS 1.0, i'm just complaining what that guy are only saying bullshit about the people interested on the code, if you're going to contribute something to a community, you can't be a bastard with everyone.

Works great for me, took less than 5 minutes to get t

I read all I can picture is your face in rl

A-grumpy-naughty-child-014.jpg

I'm not mad, i just compiled a brand new TFS 1.0, i'm just complaining what that guy are only saying bullshit about the people interested on the code, if you're going to contribute something to a community, you can't be a bastard with everyone.
So he should help you with every bug you encounter so you can run "his" server without doing anything yourself? Quite the accomplishment compiling something by yourself. Now you just need to learn the basics of programming and you are good to go.

I am sure everyone wants to make money off someone elses hard work.

On a side note:
He wasn't saying anything out of line. This is 100% for the community.
How about you contribute something to the community? I am sure many would love your work.

Works great for me, took less than 5 minutes to get t
I read all I can picture is your face in rl
Then try to compile it by yourself.

Full working database for someone that wants to run this WITHOUT PROBLEMS:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/mx7Fn/server.sql

For people like @Vanderlay is why the OpenTibia are just dying slowly

Man, This is all I hear from you...
200.gif
I did do it myself, Without complaining... Something you should try to accomplish!

As said before, You cant expect to have it all handed to you!!! Learn a little, if you have some problems just post them on support! 9/10 times someone is generous enough to share their knowledge!

Back