• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vanderlay online source

So he should help you with every bug you encounter so you can run "his" server without doing anything yourself? Quite the accomplishment compiling something by yourself. Now you just need to learn the basics of programming and you are good to go.
He wasn't saying anything out of line. This is 100% for the community.
How about you contribute something to the community? I am sure many would love your work.
Downloading just a WORST BUGGED datapack? If him wants to contribute something, THEN POST JUST THE FUCKING CODE, not a similar datapack to the printer one, do you have a example here:
- https://otland.net/threads/reward-chest-boss-reward-tfs-1-2.233397/

Not saying that you don't care about helping, and you're saying this: I'm not here to help you leeching fuckers who can't even add an additional table to your database structure, you're done helping man, you're just a motherfucker, get your code and fuck you then.

As said before, You cant expect to have it all handed to you!!! Learn a little, if you have some problems just post them on support! 9/10 times someone is generous enough to share their knowledge!
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/mx7Fn/server.sql (The full database working), i don't need help.

I used the database that him included, plus i added every table that the database contained, and when i change the for a TFS 1.0 VIRGIN SOURCE, it works... You can try to compile the code and open it.

Mad bro? Someone can't say that your datapack contains bug? Or your thread with the people complaining for the bugs and the bullshit that you added are just enought? The code IS NOT WORKING MATE, it are BUGGED, DOESN'T WORK, YOUR CODE ARE SHIT.
are you mad bro ? if don't work, don't download, anybody ask to you download it :) is here to everyone SEE AND DOWNLOAD IF WANT.

are you mad bro ? if don't work, don't download, anybody ask to you download it :) is here to everyone SEE AND DOWNLOAD IF WANT.
Ye, and everybody can complain because this is a FORUM, is you don't like it, just then shut down your computer.

Then try to compile it by yourself.

Full working database for someone that wants to run this WITHOUT PROBLEMS:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/mx7Fn/server.sql

For people like @Vanderlay is why the OpenTibia are just dying slowly
You stupid ass motherfucker. You can't run my server on the proper base off TFS 1.0 as this is an extension of TFS 1.0. This is not a datapack, this is a resource of various different unique features which I created and now released to the community. If by anything, people like you are the reason the community is dying. Leeching, ungrateful, stupid fuckers who has no idea what the hell you are doing. But I must say, you are certainly determine to complain about other peoples works rather than doing anything yourself to contribute to this community. I am certain you are the reason the community is continuing on, I surely am. Stupid fuck.

You stupid ass motherfucker. You can't run my server on the proper base off TFS 1.0 as this is an extension of TFS 1.0. This is not a datapack, this is a resource of various different unique features which I created and now released to the community. If by anything, people like you are the reason the community is dying. Leeching, ungrateful, stupid fuckers who has no idea what the hell you are doing. But I must say, you are certainly determine to complain about other peoples works rather than doing anything yourself to contribute to this community. I am certain you are the reason the community is continuing on, I surely am. Stupid fuck.
Well said! :)

Back