• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Vasadu & Oliver

Murked

Slammed
Reaction score
southpark_wow2.jpg

How do you kill that which has no life?

u just put a sd on top of his head and pull the hotkey xD
thats how u do it in tibia!

Celaver speaks alot of ppls reallife, is it just me or is he prolly the nolifer he's talking about all the time?:S

I work part time and i'm a college student so if you consider that 'no life' then so be it.

As someone somewhere once said: real life is for people who suck at tibia.

might be true, might not, i know plenty of guys who are nolifers and they still suck in tibia (if u mean in pvp) but doing quests and shit theyre pro's
also theres some guys who might never played tibia only ot servers and they can be pvp Gods, my point: u can talk generally:)

everyone of us has a life, its just everyone can decide how they use their life.
some goes work, some goes school, some plays tibia. some does all of those.

might be true, might not, i know plenty of guys who are nolifers and they still suck in tibia (if u mean in pvp) but doing quests and shit theyre pro's
also theres some guys who might never played tibia only ot servers and they can be pvp Gods, my point: u can talk generally:)

i love macan <3

Back