• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

:/
That's why you should use more than 1 email :p I have like 6+ xD

I don't think you understand the problem. When I moved, my internet/email provider gave my email away to someone else. That someone else has been getting my emails, thus leaving him able to hack my Xbox account, and my Tibia account.

Edit: Three, are you still selling gold, or do you know of a trusted website/person I can buy 1kk from?

Last edited:
I don't think you understand the problem. When I moved, my internet/email provider gave my email away to someone else. That someone else has been getting my emails, thus leaving him able to hack my Xbox account, and my Tibia account.

Edit: Three, are you still selling gold, or do you know of a trusted website/person I can buy 1kk from?

I can get you gold, yes. I don't advise it until your email is changed though.

1 more to go!!

Haven't been on paladin much as haven't had enough time been busy, although i've been setting up 2 moneymakers mostly everyday;

Nice level you've got there. :)

- - - Updated - - -

2c7beZ.png

Thinking of transfering this one even though I don't have the new recovery key. :w00t:

Nice level you've got there. :)

- - - Updated - - -

2c7beZ.png

Thinking of transfering this one even though I don't have the new recovery key. :w00t:

Gogo :)

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be going Souleaters soon I guess. Well try to. Hopefully I wont die this time now I've got a few levels :p

op5tnQ.png

Need to renew premium on both accounts :p

^ same, actually I haven't played tibia for almost 2 years, and this brings me back.. i feel like " AHHHHHH iwanna play too ! seems fun! but in the end, its like meh... ;p !

Back