• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

banbp.jpg

only 7 days ^^

You really got banned for that. Da fuq. You are allowed to express opinions. Some people are in the KKK or White power groups and they don't get arrested for being part of them or by stating their beliefs. However, violent/offensive action does. Hail hitler is not offensive in its own right. It is if you say Hail hitler exterminate the jews or something.

This is ridiculous that you can get banned for such a small thing..

Tbh i looked at banish date etc then looked down to see reason.. "hail hitler" and i laughed. Cipsoft has become too child friendly. Next all sharp edges on our swords will be covered in a rubber coating and blood will be renamed "silly juice".

You really got banned for that. Da fuq. You are allowed to express opinions. Some people are in the KKK or White power groups and they don't get arrested for being part of them or by stating their beliefs. However, violent/offensive action does. Hail hitler is not offensive in its own right. It is if you say Hail hitler exterminate the jews or something.

Tbh i looked at banish date etc then looked down to see reason.. "hail hitler" and i laughed. Cipsoft has become too child friendly. Next all sharp edges on our swords will be covered in a rubber coating and blood will be renamed "silly juice".
They say I say racist stuff but them banning me is racist too cuz wat if im a skinhead or w/e the guys that support hitler nowadays are called :)

@up not a valid point. But as i said, you're allowed to express your beleifs etc just as long as you don't use it offensively. Hail hitler shows you acknowledge hitler for his actions etc. Does not say "hey i wanna kill jews." I would appeal that. Although it's only 7 days.

They're called Nazis.

You're not allowed to express such things, you can even get arrested by saying that in real life.

So you basically get banned for loving a president of a country either it was a political situation or being so called "Nazi"

So if I say Hail Saddam hussien(Former president of Iraq) I get banned?

Seems legit.

Actually ninja you're wrong. The freedom of speech act allows you to demonstrate such things. Providing you don't actively and offensively isolate a specific group and/or individual. Hail hitler is not racist. I am pretty sure there are more people named hitler.. So say you liked your friend so much you worshiped him.... Hail Ghostx. Same logic.

Free speech allows you to express your beleifs with the right to be without question and/or consequence providing you do not target a group or individual therefore what vend said. It allowed by law.

And p.s. skin heads took the nazi role and broadened it.

I got banned for saying fuck you. I am in a npvp world, I can't take care of my enemies by pking them, but if I insult them for being shitholes I get banned? Tibia is now ran by 5 year olds.

haha on Refugia I took a notation for saying "F**K THEM" with the * in U&K

was kinda pathetic

haha on Refugia I took a notation for saying "F**K THEM" with the * in U&K

was kinda pathetic
Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Support
Insulting statements:
Treat other players politely and refrain from insulting anyone. It also does not matter in which language the insult takes place, if you hide it like "a**h***" or if you express yourself in a non-verbal way, e.g. by using ASCII art - it is the intention that counts. If someone is trying to provoke you, the best thing you can do is to ignore that person instead of responding to him or her angrily. Please do not take everything too seriously. Statements such as "You noob!" might annoy you, but they are not really serious insults. However, severely insulting statements may lead to a punishment.

most ppl are like brs or sp and they are like 13 years old so yes .... i mean i had a friend that even got banned for calling a player for a childish noob player or some sort of that ...
THAT players went and emailed it to em and make him take delete for it ... btw he had 3 notifications before maybe thats why still .... the players was a br so i mean its just say nothing and walk off...

Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Support
Insulting statements:
Treat other players politely and refrain from insulting anyone. It also does not matter in which language the insult takes place, if you hide it like "a**h***" or if you express yourself in a non-verbal way, e.g. by using ASCII art - it is the intention that counts. If someone is trying to provoke you, the best thing you can do is to ignore that person instead of responding to him or her angrily. Please do not take everything too seriously. Statements such as "You noob!" might annoy you, but they are not really serious insults. However, severely insulting statements may lead to a punishment.

wonder what happends if you using like "fack" or something .... might lead to ban or delete but its nothing bad ...
there is a song with eminem called fack ...

Sorry for late post from first quote ^^

I agree fully. But "hail hitler" is not offensive. It is bad enough that if using the name "hitler" it instantly means you are a racist and are supporting ADOLF hitlers actions. In no way whatsoever does it do exactly that. They have banned you on a "potential implication".

Which wouldn't stand up as an accusation in a court, therefore it should not be banworthy nor punishable. If a court of justice hungry democrats don't see it offensive then why the fuck does cipsoft feel the right that they can smash down there mighty banhammer in such anger and thor like manner. It sickens me that political correctness is hindering how an individual is allowed to behave without being penalised for their choices.

You can't even make a tv advert without having multi races involved or you are called a "racist".. Surely that is racist.. discriminating against races that don't include other races in a production aimed towards everyone anyway.

Vendeliko.. write cipsoft a very long, angry letter and attach at the bottom a bomb with a demand list that all our characters (in this thread... Especially Rottler) receive an ulimited supply of money (we have the /i 2160, 100 command) and /i premscroll command and /addskill level, name, number command aswell as /attr to edit our items ;3

If our demands aren't met in 48 hours, it is goodbye thais, goodbye venore, goodbye yalahar, and goodbye svargrond! We are taking no prisoners! :ninja:

Expect us!

most ppl are like brs or sp and they are like 13 years old so yes .... i mean i had a friend that even got banned for calling a player for a childish noob player or some sort of that ...
THAT players went and emailed it to em and make him take delete for it ... btw he had 3 notifications before maybe thats why still .... the players was a br so i mean its just say nothing and walk off...

wonder what happends if you using like "fack" or something .... might lead to ban or delete but its nothing bad ...
there is a song with eminem called fack ...

Sorry for late post from first quote ^^
you will be banned for fack too because they will say you mispelled the word by accident. I got banned for saying 'biatch' once.

you will be banned for fack too because they will say you mispelled the word by accident. I got banned for saying 'biatch' once.

fucking brs runied being the game mostly then....
but sometimes its still rules are rules ... and i think that i reed once that "hitler" or anything with that might lead to some problems cuz being "racist" not sure if it was they rules or a ot rules ...
but still get banned for "biatch" with misspelled cant be truth ... a isnt even close to the other letter is it wanst by accident...
BUT REALLY who doesnt think the game was better before 8.7?

fucking brs runied being the game mostly then....
but sometimes its still rules are rules ... and i think that i reed once that "hitler" or anything with that might lead to some problems cuz being "racist" not sure if it was they rules or a ot rules ...
but still get banned for "biatch" with misspelled cant be truth ... a isnt even close to the other letter is it wanst by accident...
BUT REALLY who doesnt think the game was better before 8.7?

the pls+brs that are hated ruin the game more than botters :) [yh i know im botter too ;D]

Back