• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Venesis Sprite gallery.

Computer breakdown ;/ i back in december ;p
PS. Leshrot do not pretend expert.
See you in december ^^

Ok Vennesis is sad to see how you are proud to think that I pretend something.

I practice spriting approximately 4 years, and i know i need to improve alot.
I don't wanna be arrogant or offensive, but I think you know yourself, your sprites have to improve a lot, and if you do not accept this, it is not abnormal, I've seen several kids whining for the same reason.
And if make your happy I think you prefer that comment.
"OH, ITS AWESOME SPRITES, YOU ARE THE BEST."

Now I ask you, all people who post here have knowledge and expertise about spriting?

@Example for you (I'm not focused at architecture, but i know the basic about)
Here is an example without the black outline inside.

tah2zn.jpg

If you look at the sprites made ​​by tibia's free lancers "Izuael, Oin and Gyphonart" probably will not have those mistakes, unlike me, they are experts ;)

Leshrot,

Is that you spriting 4yers[my first steps +/-2007] not is that you the best spriter 4ever.
Each have their own style.Sprite is properly made when other people like this.
If you are god spriter show this in your gallery,becous at this moment much don't show.
Not much i understand with your post sorry.
PS.If you want discuss come to PM.

Well, you aren't wrong about my english, my english is awful (i'm trying to improve it), but i can speak some things.

You may think his sprites are awesome... I've heard people say that to me, but mine sprites always need to improve.

You have to learn with criticism, most of people don't have technical knowledge about what they say.
It's like to show a drawing for your parents, they say it's good and you're happy.

I think for someone "old" 2007, you never went to dead WOT forum, Phobos forum, wayofthepixel.net and met the real "god artists".

and... already sent you a PM, only replying Sharp.

WoW all this hate.

@Mag
yo dany, acctualy the guys leshrot mention are like Neon, Mace, and even you but on 2D art.

@Leshrot
-.-, learn some english i dont like to translate everything you say !!

@venesis
Dude, I'm friend of this noobie guy who you may think he is Hattin', you know what they say (they see me rollin' they hattin'), but this is not the case Lesherot even tho make his post looks like hate comments, he is actually trying to point out somethings you are missing, he has been spriting for along time, and trust me he is good maybe he is not the best but guess what nor are you, and by accepting criticism you can improve a lot.

lets not shit on your thread cuz this can become nasty and you are an awesome! 2D artist :)

Last edited:
leshrot is just saying not to use black lines inside your sprites instead really dark shades of the color, because nothing is completely black

i really enjoy your sprites btw, your really great

very nicely done u are by far the best active spriter in the forum in my opinion

Back