• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Venesis Sprite gallery.

venesis

Reaction score
Hi!
I want to show you some my Sprites.
1352499937_galeria.bmp

1352641855_angel-sword-full.gif
1352897786_anime-sword.bmp
1352897829_harden-lether-armor.bmp

1352897888_dsdasda.bmp

skillsqn.png

1352898005_umbreonek.gif
1353617654_kopia-2.gif

1353271351_kopia-aa2-coal-basin.gif

I hope this like you
please comment :D

Last edited:
Very cool filling, what might be better is the shape, you can work on it. But basicly I liked.

Even though your other sprites are good, i dislike this. I think it has too much going on with the hilt. The animation is good.. Like a soul kinda feel. But the points on the handle bug me since you could do better for the blade part ^^.

Don't mean to be insulting, it's good. Just change the hilt.

Wow! You're actually very good.. but I have only one complaint...
In a long time I haven't seen anyone who sprites anything else than weapons and usable items... what about the sprites that turn Tibia into what it is?... what about the walls, doord, windows, pillars... all that?...
Please, try it sometime. :D

Would love to see some walls, new grounds, borders, nature, interior furniture (e.g coal basins), roofs

Last edited:
1352897786_anime-sword.bmp
1352897829_harden-lether-armor.bmp
1352897888_dsdasda.bmp
;]
And bonus Shiny Umbreon:
1352898005_umbreonek.gif

PS.All sprites will be used to new RPG ots ;p

Last edited:
The walls are quite nice, tho wouldn't fit straight into tibia :- more like a pokemon/naruto kind of server. Or an old school 6-7.~ server ^^

The armor looks decent, i like the shoulder guard.. The sword looks nice, looks as if it has like runeric writing or something on the blade (which i have always failed to do when spriting ^^. So nice!

And the umbreon looks quite cool, perspetive for tibia is out on it but for pokemon servers it's good!

You're a really good spriter dude, keep it up :D

Nice sprites, the walls are good they link together well you cannot see it's individual segments so well done for that although it does look like they are smudged to much or blurred, never be afraid to use paint and place bits in pixel by pixel :) define the cement/mortar between the bricks a tad more and a little more shading on the bricks and your good to go in my opinion.

There are thousands of errors in your sprites, but I think that you have something promising, how long you practice spriting?

Leshrot,show me my "thousand errors",and make better. ;]
Some skills ;p:
skillsqn.png

Leshrot,show me my "thousand errors",and make better. ;]
Some skills ;p:
skillsqn.png

The goal of my post wasn't provocation, keep calm :)
Errors isn't a problem, they are natural and should be corrected.

I liked the icons..

Itens have black outline.
You should work Anti-aliasing, and I like how you know about contrast.

The brick wall is good, but you should use clearly divisions, i recommend larger bricks :)

Keep walking guy, you have potential!

Back