• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ver. 0.1.0 - Gesior ITEM/PACC Shop (PHP+LUA) for TFS

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 59

i got this error

How can i get the code to work? i called the number and it gave me the code. and i tried it on my site. and it did not want to work.

also how do i change

this \/
Send an sms to 73068 AP.DEB3 za 3.66 zl brutto, a za kod dostaniesz 100 punktow premium.

and this. \/
* Adres - https://ssl.allpay.pl/?id=21468&code=DEBT - koszt 5 zl brutto, a za kod dostaniesz 400 punktow premium.

also this \/
* Address https://daopay.com/svc/pay.svc?tidkey=46870&subkey=DEB3 - 2.00$ USD VAT - 20 premium points

all thoes sites to my sites?

But how can I get this point's in the game? !!!PLX answer!!!

wHEN NOT sms THEN HOW??

@up
page5mn5.jpg

@upup
You don't put your link, only informations in buypoints.php Example:
PHP:
$config['daopay'][0]['appcode'] = 46870; #
$config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] = 'DEB2'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['addpoints'] = '200'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['cost'] = "2 euro inc. VAT"; #

$config['daopay'][1]['appcode'] = 46870; #
$config['daopay'][1]['prodcode'] = 'DEB4'; #
$config['daopay'][1]['addpoints'] = '400'; #
$config['daopay'][1]['cost'] = "4 euro inc. VAT"; #

$config['daopay'][2]['appcode'] = 46870; #
$config['daopay'][2]['prodcode'] = 'DEB6'; #
$config['daopay'][2]['addpoints'] = '600'; #
$config['daopay'][2]['cost'] = "6 euro inc. VAT"; #
Stats of items for admin
in phpmyadmin "SQL" window:
PHP:
SELECT offer_id name, COUNT( offer_id ) number, SUM( price ) points 
FROM z_shop_history_item 
GROUP BY offer_id ORDER BY SUM( price ) DESC;

Sold 2742 items with ID 18 for 137100 points.

I don't understand, where does the script check if the pin code is already used?

CAN ANYONE FUCKING HELP ME?!

How can i get the code to work? i called the number and it gave me the code. and i tried it on my site. and it did not want to work.

also how do i change

this \/
Send an sms to 73068 AP.DEB3 za 3.66 zl brutto, a za kod dostaniesz 100 punktow premium.

and this. \/
* Adres - https://ssl.allpay.pl/?id=21468&code=DEBT - koszt 5 zl brutto, a za kod dostaniesz 400 punktow premium.

also this \/
* Address https://daopay.com/svc/pay.svc?tidkey=46870&subkey=DEB3 - 2.00$ USD VAT - 20 premium points

all thoes sites to my sites?

VERY nice i will be very impressed if some 1 will make somthing like dotpay for sms but with much less tax and so on there i get 1zl 22gr from 3.66zl it's bad... then next -19% of all price .
So if i get 10 sms i only get 12zl.22gr -19 % so maybe i get 10 zl ... instead of 36 zl :< any1 agree ?;d

The tax is 20% so from 3.66zł you'll get about 0.92zł(1.14 - 20% tax).
The script is working, but Gesior should clear a code.

I asked but you didn't tell me, can you make a new version of this also update it to a nicer like when we create account pin(124da4d) Good instead of that you should place a image green = correct, red = wrong

also these images should be in the Character name/acc
Pin
verification...
;) alot better

i have one question..how the players get a point ? to buy the itens..

When Calling/Sending SMS the website will refresh.. when your call is done or when you smsed to that number it says.. and when the Page refreshes.. then you will get a Pin code that you have to enter on your website.. when you enter the pincode and your character name then you will recieve your points..

When you have the website up (the one of gesiors thats recommended for tfs 0.3) it posts an daopay of a server that is not mine. How can i edit this so it is linking to my daopay account with my settings?

Is there an paypal supported version or a webshop like (with cart etc).

Thanks in advance.

Faint

~Fixed

Last edited:
The items I order wont send to the player. It gives a "wait" status in the z_shop_history_item table. Im using The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1 by Elf. PACC works, items dont. any advise?

The items I order wont send to the player. It gives a "wait" status in the z_shop_history_item table. Im using The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1 by Elf. PACC works, items dont. any advise?

then write one more what gesior write and add some line to your global.lua;]

then write one more what gesior write and add some line to your global.lua;]

What should i write more what gesior wrote? I used both scripts without result. Is it supporting the TFS 0.3 BETA 1 yet?
The only thing that could be the problem is that TFS 0.3 BETA 1 from Elf doesnt have a Global.lua in their data directory. could that be the cause? PACC works fine, just items and containers not.

Last edited:
Back