• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ver. 0.1.0 - Gesior ITEM/PACC Shop (PHP+LUA) for TFS

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: z_shop_offer' in C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php:55 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php(55): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM "...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php(99): getOfferArray() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php on line 55

i'm sure of a make all correct

TFS 8.4 beta 2

I have a problem..
Created account on Daopay and made a pack.
But when i buy the pack i dont get the points on my website.
anyone know why...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: z_shop_offer' in C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php:55 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php(55): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM "...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php(99): getOfferArray() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\teste\shopsystem.php on line 55

i tried to install in tfs alpha 4 (8.31) too but not work,please help
tanks

I have small problem i installed all table for my ots database and i have this error:
Shop system is blocked on this server. Admin must install this script (LUA and in database only, PHP is installed) on server and set shop_system = "1" in config.ini file

i have been added in config.ini shop_system = "1" and doesn't work
can anyone help please =)

koli~~

#UP
You are really noob :/
If it doesnt work, go to config.php and search the fucker shop_system and change it to 1!!!!

Problem with dotpay system

Hmm I have problem with sms shop system. I fill all informations in buy points.php and i want to send by dotpay sms. I recieve code and when i trying to write it in input text i have error: That code is incorrect :p

In polish:
Mam aktywowaną usługę dotpay i chcę dostać PACC za sms. wszystkie pola mam wypełnione ale gdy wpisuje poprawny kod (losowany z dotpay) wyskakuje mi błąd, że kod jest niepoprawny. W kodzie nic nie zmieniałem...

Hello I have the same problem someone can help us?:blink:

Why isin't there a global.lua in the latest release of tfs? 0.3 beta 3...
I've downloaded 2 versions of the server and still no global.lua..

My buyshop looks like this (line 43):
$handle = fopen("https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=".$appcode."&prodcode=".$prodcode."&pin=".$pin, 'r');

And when I visit the link, it says "ok".

I found out that its the new script thats totally bugged out. I managed to fix it myself. If anyone need it, PM me.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 59

Back