• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ver. 0.1.0 - Gesior ITEM/PACC Shop (PHP+LUA) for TFS

Hello Gesior, i got one question, why i cant put on "Container" Backpack Of Bolts? in Exe of TFS, say me, i cant put more higher of 100... WHy?

Sorry for my english xD

Hello Gesior, i got one question, why i cant put on "Container" Backpack Of Bolts? in Exe of TFS, say me, i cant put more higher of 100... WHy?

Sorry for my english xD
You can't add more then 100 items. TFS engine/LUA script block it.
Try to add this offer:
INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer`(`id`,`points`,`itemid1` ,`count1` ,`itemid2` ,`count2` ,`offer_type` ,`offer_description` ,`offer_name`)
VALUES (NULL , '10', '2543', '100', '2002', '20', 'container', 'Need more ammunition? Buy backpack with 2000 bolts!', '2000 Bolts (BP)');

Well i have a question.
do you have to pay rl cash to get "points" or do you get points "in-game" like buy ing points from an npc or something
anyway its a nice script but i dont want ppls to buy stuffs for real cash on my ot

Ok Thanks for FAQ only now i have one problem when i buy any item on site.. i no have the item in game :/ buy pacc is ok only items no..

;] sorry for english :d

well i get this error when i try buying points
Code:
Admin must put his SMS to Points script in file buypoints.php

Last edited:
shit happen ;/ i have error with login.lua i put all code and error

[24/05/2008 16:21:53] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
[24/05/2008 16:21:53] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:112: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 17) near '<eof>'

can somebody help me?

Hello, i tested on version TFS 0.2.12, and dont work, please help.

well i get this error when i try buying points
Code:
Admin must put his SMS to Points script in file buypoints.php

Can anyone explain to me what exactly should be put in the buypoints.php script in order to make it work so that players can purchase points?

Edit: nevermind I figured it out. :)

Last edited:
Back