• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

verasath's spriting thread

verasath

Reaction score
So i thought it was time to take a shot at spriting.
ive made some sprites with another spriter on here but now i'm making my own thread where i will post my seperate sprites.

just to be clear : NO ONE CAN USE THESE its for a private project!

now that thats out of the way here is my "1st" sprite.

v8lrhj.png

no flames but please feel free to comment on it,i can use all the help.
oh and b4 i forget,i made this in paint from scratch no templates or smth.

a fantasy sword i don't rlly know why i used these colors but oh well here u go
edit : this sword was i think my 1st sprite that i made a year ago
hrk4tz.png

yea the buster blade was smth i made a year ago,i didn't even know it was a "sprite" back then i just made it for fun :)

what is AA in shading?i'm srry but i'm still new and i work on paint only (crappy laptop can't handle photoshop --') and yea i noticed it was "flat" when i posted it,might edit it if i got the time and re-post it.

what is AA in shading?i'm srry but i'm still new and i work on paint only (crappy laptop can't handle photoshop --') and yea i noticed it was "flat" when i posted it,might edit it if i got the time and re-post it.

Your sprites look pretty good, specialy when you only using normal paint. Didn't thought you where new at this since you also helped to remake the "candywand" in a good way. If your laptop can't handle photoshop you can also use other programs like gimp.
Like to see more of your sprites :).

ye buying a DELL inspiron q17r (if my mind doesn't leave me hanging on this) i-5 processor,6gb RAM,640gb hard drive,photoshop will be no problem i think :) and yea using standard paint.

and well i'm sure to make more and ofc improve over time :) .

these sprites were for a side job but the one who commisioned them didn't complete the offer so they will go into my project,and i thought i might share them on here for you all to see.

25tgc2a.png
a 8 pointed assassin star (its not a flower or isn't supposed to be :f )

akvmyt.png
another custom made assassin star.

5eu8fq.gif
a mace with 3 red spike rings around it,wanted to change the 3 rings but i kinda like how they turned out.

143nlzr.png
a mace made from 2 sea monster scales,tried making a wave like structure in it,left looks more like i wanted then the right one does.

71k7k1.png
an ice rod,i figured out that coloring rods is pretty hard so i'm gnna practice on that.

The assasin stars are good, somehow the maces could be done better, the ice rod looks like an arrow

Back