• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

verasath's spriting thread

my first armor attempt, hope its not awefull

33fgq9y.png

yea shading is kinda hard with paint,getting new laptop soon (keeping hopes up high that photoshop works great for shading ;f )

I have no idea how people can shade with paint, I doubt anyone can.

1 pixel at a time,diff brightness each pixel,rlly time consuming and not rlly worth the trouble,i shaded the coat but its hard with paint.

I saw in other threads that a colour needed like 50 different pixels, think that is impossible with paint with making it look good :p

I do all my sprites on paint.. And you can do the 50 colours if you make a paint board on the canvas. :p Anyway, it takes a long time with paint and is much better with programs such as paintshop pro.. Also if anyone knows where to get free, pm me? :D

I think my sprites will get from Alright->awesome if i had that :D

ONTOPIC, Nice attempt at an armor mate, shape is nice, just focus on objects like weapon, shields and helmets for shading (it helped me) and then attempt armors :) i'm no where near the best but i find objects fairly simple, so if you need any help just pm me :)

Back