• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Verticos [Trinity Server Mapping]

Verticos

Reaction score
Just showing some of my mapping for the Trinity Server.
As I map out "zone 1" I will post some images of different areas to see what people think!
The goal of this project was to go 100% custom/non tibia sprites so that we can one day release publicly!
Almost all the sprites you see in these image belong to trinity and were made just for us.
They are not for public use!

Plants and textured sand made by erick.
All else by Shiva
(The water is a place holder sprite!)

(Entrance to Zone 1)
ShEvrJg.png

Zone 1 Quest tower
rbhokTi.png

Zone 1 Caves
Wub4Qho.png

Zone 1 Pyramids
lsWU5Cu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, don't mean to be a downer, but mapping-wise i'm not really digging it.
It's mostly the sprites working here imo. Good luck with the project tho!

Well, don't mean to be a downer, but mapping-wise i'm not really digging it.
It's mostly the sprites working here imo. Good luck with the project tho!

The sprites definitely are what brings out the beauty!(Props to shiva and erick!) Working with a custom set of sprites is taking me a bit to learn. Hopefully people comment on changes and things they like and dislike so I can improve as a mapper :)

I will be posting more of the cave as thats part of a large quest!

Fw8Xwfs.gif

Entrance to the city is blocked up! Players start at the building on the left as the main character lives there.
They adventure into the sewers and then to the main pyramid to meet the pharoh to proceed through the game!

(P.s) wip and gid lowered quality of some sprites

Thanks! The new desert nomad scene is the next thing we move on to make :D I should have some images of the new map late next week!

Back