• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Very detailed tutorial on how to setup a MySQL Server! -[Screenshots Included!]-

when I change SqlType from sqlite to mysql, the server won't open...

Do you got any error message?

(Before opening the server, you have to import the database, open apache/mysql and then start the server)

In step 8 after import mysql.sql I get this error :

Error
consulta SQL:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL ha dicho:

#1046 - No database selected

Edit: Solved.

Last edited:
good tut, updated

hey very good tutorial, but in step 1 arent starting my modules Apache and and Mysql--> I dont get any error messages, it isnt running thats all... pls help me

hey very good tutorial, but in step 1 arent starting my modules Apache and and Mysql--> I dont get any error messages, it isnt running thats all... pls help me

Both of them (Mysql & Apache) or just one of them?

lol, now it is running:
the problem was, that my xamp was in the directory C:\programms\xampp\xampp
so I moved it out to C:\programms\xampp and now it works. Could somebody tell me wtf was the problem?

lol, now it is running:
the problem was, that my xamp was in the directory C:\programms\xampp\xampp
so I moved it out to C:\programms\xampp and now it works. Could somebody tell me wtf was the problem?

Maybe some of the apache/mysql folders had files that dir. to the c://Xampp.. and not c://Programs/Xampp.

Amazing tutorial Winnerandy! I could of sure used this when i was learning about xampp! Rep++, keep up the good work. you will sure help out anyone who needs to learn about Setting up Xampp

Back