• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Very detailed tutorial on how to setup a MySQL Server! -[Screenshots Included!]-

Okey,

If your apache doesn't work, then that means that you have another program that
are running on port 80, for example skype, teamviewer ect..

You have to shut down the programs that runs on port 80..

That helped my problem thanks! (Skype was online) :p

what dose this mean
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'naxot.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:512 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(512): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 512
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 505
i havent made any chars yet becouse the homepage is off and i need to "unbug" this so i can open it

it doesnt work for me, when people creates new accounts, it doesnt appaer in the account folder on phpmyadmin. Any ideas?

Back