• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv panic?

Jordi we arleady got 3 battle against u and what?

First battle cormaya when we got 8 less ppl u get raped 45-10 second battle kaplar leading u got 20 more and spam ava then i come back to hope i got 19 ppl and u got like 35 i said u come close and u said "we waiting open u got better lvls " Today we got like 15 less ppl and i told u go close fighta and u said only svar battelek where 40 noobs skullbashing and after u losing 10-0 u start to avalanche inside us niceeeee

u are retarded shit the same shit with lapa

David Anyway if kaida make reload not everyone will join them back .

I think everyone know the true numbers on battle; you always calculate ur team -10 and enemy team + 12 and its really fun cuz only you and ur asslicker salar are the only one's that can still posting shits like this on this forum.
Really stop trolling on things like this bcs ppl getting much fun on u ;/

I think everyone know the true numbers on battle; you always calculate ur team -10 and enemy team + 12 and its really fun cuz only you and ur asslicker salar are the only one's that can still posting shits like this on this forum.
Really stop trolling on things like this bcs ppl getting much fun on u ;/

Sorry but who made this thread jordi? Omg ur fucking so stupid LOL

PLOX FRIENDOS TO BOT BANUTA LUNARFORCE... PLOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

David Anyway if kaida make reload not everyone will join them back .

aHxKeS2.png

ahaha fuck this gulimer he let us wait 1h for battle against this noobs from trade chat
and after 10 seconds they making ava ue so allbody run for your lives
fuck shadowcores ded ots sad but true
lunarforce more war

only true info

ahaha fuck this gulimer he let us wait 1h for battle against this noobs from trade chat
lunarforce more war

only true info
Signed haha, idk what thoose tards love in this retarded ots xD
Sad but true :(

Guys after 2 days Swiek will post on forum " GAJS IM GONNA RESET MY BRAIN FEEL FREE JOIN OTHER GUILD" ahahahaha True infoooooooooo

lunarforce more war

only true info

As I told you that motherfucker should visit a doctor first before talking to others seriously he fucking made 3 guilds and disbanded them after 1 min ...
+ We played dirty cuz I said it to do cuz veziv is playing so bad we are running out of this stack from svar to open and hes just rushing us so we got 80% of the team still on the stack and noobchars were blocking them.
Ofc veziv thought hes pro on that moment but when he ate that ava he moved back :p

Your're all fucking shit really.. Ill tell u all the truth now and then i hope this thread, and all other threads about how much u all have excuses for losing 24/7 is over..

To Veviz: Veziv, ur a commander, ur the leader, ur supposed to show ur team guidance. A commander is supposed to .. basically use his brain a bit more than his teammates so the commander manages to take the right desicion.
Okay, so, let me tell you that, unfortunately, ur a tard. Bottom line Veziv, you, are, a TARD.
Why?
Because why the fuck would u accept warmode if u are "50 less ppl and jordi have 50 ppl" if u dont think u can win?
Only a stupid retarded retard will engage a war without having any hope for a win?
This time u lost, face it, and do better next time and dont get stack killed like a noob u parcel..
So next time u war think and if u loose dont fight on forum, fight ingame and dont be a amature making threads etc ..
And now jordi did the thread cuz u were a pussy last war, but then ignore jordi? let him do it, be the mature one and ignore him or something -.-

And to Sal: I hope someone hits u with a baseball bat hard in the head so ur brain gets placed right cuz ur fucking retarded rly u parcel

Anyways..
Thats basically all
get a brain and stfu and play
fucking parcels, really.

/ Bezieh

Your're all fucking shit really.. Ill tell u all the truth now and then i hope this thread, and all other threads about how much u all have excuses for losing 24/7 is over..

To Veviz: Veziv, ur a commander, ur the leader, ur supposed to show ur team guidance. A commander is supposed to .. basically use his brain a bit more than his teammates so the commander manages to take the right desicion.
Okay, so, let me tell you that, unfortunately, ur a tard. Bottom line Veziv, you, are, a TARD.
Why?
Because why the fuck would u accept warmode if u are "50 less ppl and jordi have 50 ppl" if u dont think u can win?
Only a stupid retarded retard will engage a war without having any hope for a win?
This time u lost, face it, and do better next time and dont get stack killed like a noob u parcel..
So next time u war think and if u loose dont fight on forum, fight ingame and dont be a amature making threads etc ..
And now jordi did the thread cuz u were a pussy last war, but then ignore jordi? let him do it, be the mature one and ignore him or something -.-

And to Sal: I hope someone hits u with a baseball bat hard in the head so ur brain gets placed right cuz ur fucking retarded rly u parcel

Anyways..
Thats basically all
get a brain and stfu and play
fucking parcels, really.

/ Bezieh
good job my kid

lunarforce more war

only true info

He is your leader, are you unhappy with him ? make your own team . You have a lot more options but you decided to join Veziv and you are part of the reason of why his team is bad and lost the war . You guys had less 6 players and more 30 average lvls . You guys used ava all the time and didnt used more because you couldnt .

You complain about the fact that you had to wait 1 h to fight but you belong to the team that caused that delay , not us, and you do not see any of us complaining here .

Last decision dominando and will be like that till we retire like it was in revolution/pink guys time .
But you can do like calar and say you had the best team bla bla bla or like veziv and spam forum crying 24 h

He is your leader, are you unhappy with him ? make your own team . You have a lot more options but you decided to join Veziv and you are part of the reason of why his team is bad and lost the war . You guys had less 6 players and more 30 average lvls . You guys used ava all the time and didnt used more because you couldnt .

You complain about the fact that you had to wait 1 h to fight but you belong to the team that caused that delay , not us, and you do not see any of us complaining here .

Last decision dominando and will be like that till we retire like it was in revolution/pink guys time .
But you can do like calar and say you had the best team bla bla bla or like veziv and spam forum crying 24 h

XDDDDDDDD

just be serious, you didn't even dare to fight with Kaida/Wipe Again, not mentioning that when you did, you lost everything.

Back