• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

This tutorial works perfectly, only thing I noticed was to change localhost to 127.0.0.1.

However, I do not understand something. I am stuck in a town, all I can do is go down a sewer and fight rats, but nothing leads anywhere. Am I missing something?
Do I need more maps or altered maps to play? Where can I get them in that case? Help?

That wierd when i add forgottenserver.sql on my database and its was a success but the Gui console crash and i dont even have time to see the Problem and i did everything like you.

I dont know its about the Internet Statue.

2e4k8kw.png
I've got the same problem ;/ what can it be caused by ?

@Blokerq You need to forward port 80 to the computer.

This tutorial works perfectly, only thing I noticed was to change localhost to 127.0.0.1.

However, I do not understand something. I am stuck in a town, all I can do is go down a sewer and fight rats, but nothing leads anywhere. Am I missing something?
Do I need more maps or altered maps to play? Where can I get them in that case? Help?
Yes, the server comes with a crappy map not meant to be played with, but rather for testing. You can download and use other maps.

You can have a look at various maps here:
http://otland.net/forums/maps.50/

I Got That Error When I Tried To Create Account Or Login .. Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address). Znote?

Its Worked Now Sry But Its Not Creating Characters :)

Bump

I Got My Own Server So I Used Every thing You Say On Mine And The Result Is Can't Make Character Every Thing Works Excellent Only Can't Make Characters From The Site Its On The Sql And Znote Players But Not In The Server I Enter Account Name And Password And There Is No Characters

PlZZ HELP

I Fixed all of that

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Znote. This is probably not related to your website expecificly, but I've used your tutorial and your website on my server. The problem is, I can't access the website from other computers. And i don't think that its like other people came searching about opening port and stuff, cause the VPS doesn't have to do it. So, I'm here to ask you if maybe I have to make some other alterations that it's not expecified on the video tutorial. Thank you.

Hey Znote ! very nice tutorial but, phpmyadmin has deleted the users tab in the newest version :/ ... so maybe you know another website like phpmyadmin ?
Please help ... thanks !

Hey Znote, I'm very grateful for everything you've created here. Just ran into one issue that I can't seem to figure out.

People can purchase points via the shop system, but they aren't being added to the account. I can manually add points onto the accounts with the database, but even still it does not show that the player has those points on the website.

Ex.
ID accid ip created points
8 7 1111111111 1401515322 50 <-- clearly shows 50 points in the database, but when I go to the website and log in...:

You have 0 points. (Buy Points).

I think I have everything else worked out, but can't seem to get the database to link to the website to add points. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance.

Hey Znote, I'm very grateful for everything you've created here. Just ran into one issue that I can't seem to figure out.

People can purchase points via the shop system, but they aren't being added to the account. I can manually add points onto the accounts with the database, but even still it does not show that the player has those points on the website.

Ex.
ID accid ip created points
8 7 1111111111 1401515322 50 <-- clearly shows 50 points in the database, but when I go to the website and log in...:

You have 0 points. (Buy Points).

I think I have everything else worked out, but can't seem to get the database to link to the website to add points. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you are using the latest version of the ipn and znote's aac? Get it here: https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC

Great! I think that did it. The points are definitely showing up now:) Thanks for the help, and so hastily.

Hello, Znote. This is probably not related to your website expecificly, but I've used your tutorial and your website on my server. The problem is, I can't access the website from other computers. And i don't think that its like other people came searching about opening port and stuff, cause the VPS doesn't have to do it. So, I'm here to ask you if maybe I have to make some other alterations that it's not expecified on the video tutorial. Thank you.
Remote desktop requires UDP+TCP port: 3389

Hey Znote ! very nice tutorial but, phpmyadmin has deleted the users tab in the newest version :/ ... so maybe you know another website like phpmyadmin ?
Please help ... thanks !
Check priviledges?

hmmm ... i actually don't understand that priviledges ... can you tell me some steps ? =/
sorry, im a new ot creator xD

@Znote when I purchased the premium days it didn't seem to make me a donator in game or what not. Everything else works fine, items can be purchased etc but premium isn't added.

if its privileges.com ... i cant find the users tab. so if its not maybe u can help ?

Back