VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

BobofTibia

Best answers
Reaction score
I've gotten the whole tutorial down, server up and running, I can access the website via local host and make working characters, others can log onto my Otserver - But...

No one can access the website. Am I missing some piece of information?

EDIT: Yes, all ports needed are forwarded/opened.

Last edited:

malaplawa007

Best answers
Reaction score
When i got to account manager part i always get error that name is already taken no matter what name i type and i have no idea how to fix it, any solutions ?
Also tried making a character from the website i get this :

Create Character
string(743) "INSERT INTO `players`(`name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `direction`, `loss_experience`, `loss_mana`, `loss_skills`, `premend`, `online`, `balance`) VALUES ('Lighter', '1', '2', '8', '1', '185', '185', '4200', '68', '76', '78', '58', '128', '0', '0', '40', '40', '0', '100', '1', '5', '5', '2', '', '470', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '10', '10', '10', '0', '0', '0');"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Thread stack overrun: 8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

Delusion

Divine Intellect
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
When i got to account manager part i always get error that name is already taken no matter what name i type and i have no idea how to fix it, any solutions ?
Also tried making a character from the website i get this :

Create Character
string(743) "INSERT INTO `players`(`name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `direction`, `loss_experience`, `loss_mana`, `loss_skills`, `premend`, `online`, `balance`) VALUES ('Lighter', '1', '2', '8', '1', '185', '185', '4200', '68', '76', '78', '58', '128', '0', '0', '40', '40', '0', '100', '1', '5', '5', '2', '', '470', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '10', '10', '10', '0', '0', '0');"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Thread stack overrun: 8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.
Solved - Problem with creating character

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Best answers
Reaction score
Im getting this error when I start UniServer for the first time:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I also get this error when I try and go to localhost:

Not Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Well clearly another app is using port 80, close the application or change apaches port to 8080 or something:

if you do change the port, keep in mind that you'll have to access to localhost with that port, I.E. http://localhost:8080/

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Well clearly another app is using port 80, close the application or change apaches port to 8080 or something:

if you do change the port, keep in mind that you'll have to access to localhost with that port, I.E. http://localhost:8080/
Skype or a torrent program is the usual culprit.

PixelAdam

Best answers
Reaction score
Just take and copy that text in the box, go to Uniform Server, press SEQL and copy paste, press go, done

da1biglild

Best answers
Reaction score
Just take and copy that text in the box, go to Uniform Server, press SEQL and copy paste, press go, done
yo thx bro, im getting the same error message, do you mean enter data in "SQL"??

da1biglild

Best answers
Reaction score
hey guys im so noob, and I apologize, I got my server running now I would like to change to 10.98 and make real map, with website like the real tibia template... can anyone point me to the right direction?