• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

downloading this! thanks !!!!
would be cool if you can post a tutorial to
create a custom client thanks once again

How do I make it online? I changed the ip to hopto.org but my friends dont seem to be able to connect :u

Now!. i hope some one can help me with this.. i have downloaded the website. put it in the WWW folder in uniform server. and then fixed all like you did in the video in config.php. but when i type localhost on the web search i still get the "to do" list. help please.

Can you please help with this error? As soon as I start the program i get this please help me :(

Untitled.jpg

Now!. i hope some one can help me with this.. i have downloaded the website. put it in the WWW folder in uniform server. and then fixed all like you did in the video in config.php. but when i type localhost on the web search i still get the "to do" list. help please.

you need to uninstall xampp cuz xampp is using that port

- - - Updated - - -

please help me, im pretty sure i edited the config.lua correctly, with the password and username etc...

error.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
you need to uninstall xampp cuz xampp is using that port

- - - Updated - - -

please help me, im pretty sure i edited the config.lua correctly, with the password and username etc...

View attachment 18720

I have already deleted Xampp =(
it i havent un installed it or anything. just deleted it. mut in settings and in instal/uninstall programs it´s gone so that proves that it´s gone from the computer or?

it always give this shit error at my place when i start apaching idk how to call it when you click on it you got derected to an website , well at my place it ways it cant find the website... can anyone help me ? i really want my own working ot... protected and that stuff 8.7- or 8.7+ idc ima pretty dumb guy so XD help over here.

Great tutorial, I extracted my uniform at the same time as you, and beat you before you got to half. Mwahaha.
But again, amazing tutorial, was set up perfectly.

I saw a folder named Nexon. Is that for Darkages or some other game like Maplestory? :p

My website still dont work. And i've done everything you showed us to do.
I've also forwarded the 80 ports.

Please help me out guys!

EDIT:

Im still on the "Install page" Cant get further..

Last edited:
I cant get my website to allow me to log in with my account, and I cannot access the localhost/special link says i dont have permission. Also, when i try to create a new account it says "Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address)"

Back