• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

Hi, when i try to create an account it sends me an error:

Unknow Column 'name' in 'field list'

Anyone got a clue how i may solve this issue?

Cheers.

pls check the bug on that tfs u saying on tutorial cus it cant be puted online on otserv list. thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, when i try to create an account it sends me an error:

Unknow Column 'name' in 'field list'

Anyone got a clue how i may solve this issue?

Cheers.

Wrong TFS Version, or wrong tfs version on config.php in htdocs

I having a problem when im in that part where im need create account on website its look like this Unknown column 'salt' in 'field list'

In config.php, set:
$config['salt'] = false;

when i'm creating an account the error message says "Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address)."

any idea?

Ont: very good tutorial!

when i'm creating an account the error message says "Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address)."

any idea?

Ont: very good tutorial!

Probably because you are connecting with localhost which your computer interprets as IPv6.

Try 127.0.0.1 instead, or just disable the IP check in config.php by setting $config['validate_IP'] to false.

Hello, i have a great problem, i already opened the port 80 in my router and firewall , but the website won't work (i can access it, but other people can't), the Uni Server says it's all ok and Accessible from Internet.

and i know i opened the correct port in the router, because my otserver can be accessed by other people and i did the same process to open the port 7171,7172.

but when i check if the port 80 is really opened in the Vapus Canihost it says: Port 80 (You can't run a website) (it says that the port 80 isn't opened).

i don't know what to do anymore.

Hello, i have a great problem, i already opened the port 80 in my router and firewall , but the website won't work (i can access it, but other people can't), the Uni Server says it's all ok and Accessible from Internet.

and i know i opened the correct port in the router, because my otserver can be accessed by other people and i did the same process to open the port 7171,7172.

but when i check if the port 80 is really opened in the Vapus Canihost it says: Port 80 (You can't run a website) (it says that the port 80 isn't opened).

i don't know what to do anymore.

Weird. :/

Ok ive been having this problem for like a week....been trying to work on it. I recently just got a brand new lenvo thinkpad T420, i use a TP-LINK-WR741N-router, i have made a static IP, plus fowarded ports on my router, I have disabled all firewalls, i try testing ports 7171, 7172, and 80 but they are not open i use CMD on my pc and type telnet (ip address) 7171 and it tells me could not open connection to host, on port 7171: connection failed. Since it is a brand new PC could there be some setting that needs to be enabled? oh ive also contacted both my ISP and none of the ports i am trying to forward are blocked and also contacted TP-LINK and they cant find the answer. i tried contacting lenovo support and they dont help with port forwarding. Ive followed many port forwarding guides to exact details. Also i have windows 7 OS 64bit, and i run on a LAN connection with my router. Please help! im willing to post pictures if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem solved managed to find the issue for above question ports are now fowarded....have one more problem tho im running uniserver right now and for server status my ip address is green current version is green but accessible from internet is red any suggestions? BTW it was working fine until i started working on website.

Last edited:
Ok ive been having this problem for like a week....been trying to work on it. I recently just got a brand new lenvo thinkpad T420, i use a TP-LINK-WR741N-router, i have made a static IP, plus fowarded ports on my router, I have disabled all firewalls, i try testing ports 7171, 7172, and 80 but they are not open i use CMD on my pc and type telnet (ip address) 7171 and it tells me could not open connection to host, on port 7171: connection failed. Since it is a brand new PC could there be some setting that needs to be enabled? oh ive also contacted both my ISP and none of the ports i am trying to forward are blocked and also contacted TP-LINK and they cant find the answer. i tried contacting lenovo support and they dont help with port forwarding. Ive followed many port forwarding guides to exact details. Also i have windows 7 OS 64bit, and i run on a LAN connection with my router. Please help! im willing to post pictures if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem solved managed to find the issue for above question ports are now fowarded....have one more problem tho im running uniserver right now and for server status my ip address is green current version is green but accessible from internet is red any suggestions?

Well, if you have ported port 80, and make sure uniform server have access to it (some other programs also use port 80, like Skype, which you need to disable in settings), then if you can access your website by using your global IP, its ok. Sometimes the uniform server status checker is not accurate.

the main problem im having is im trying to go on Znote AAC from typing in "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" in address bar it was working fine but now im getting a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error what i dont understand is i didnt change anything all i did was create character like in tutorial and now i cant access :/

the main problem im having is im trying to go on Znote AAC from typing in "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" in address bar it was working fine but now im getting a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error what i dont understand is i didnt change anything all i did was create character like in tutorial and now i cant access :/

C:\UniServ\usr\local\apache2\logs\

There should be some files here that have error logs in it, post me the latest errors you get in that file. You have probably a typo in config.php or something.

Managed to fix problem with web page but now imhaving problem with creating characters on the web page...

Managed to fix problem with web page but now imhaving problem with creating characters on the web page...

What is the error message?
Have you configured config.php correct? (with TFS version etc)?

managed to fix the problem for the web site to work for creating account and character had to change salt to false, as regaurds to the error i was getting this PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'sqlUser' (T_STRING) in C:\\UniServer\\www\\config.php on line 14, managed to fix it tho its becuase i tried to modify the code but was unsuccessfull so i re added the lines back into the code

- - - Updated - - -

one question tho what map edit tool can i use to modify the map in this 9.6 client? i downloaded remere's map editor but it cant load the forgotten server map :/ i thinks its cus of the client the map is for

managed to fix the problem for the web site to work for creating account and character had to change salt to false, as regaurds to the error i was getting this PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'sqlUser' (T_STRING) in C:\\UniServer\\www\\config.php on line 14, managed to fix it tho its becuase i tried to modify the code but was unsuccessfull so i re added the lines back into the code

- - - Updated - - -

one question tho what map edit tool can i use to modify the map in this 9.6 client? i downloaded remere's map editor but it cant load the forgotten server map :/ i thinks its cus of the client the map is for

Weird, it should work to run it with latest RME? D: News - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia
remere.jpg

I wish I could even start it.

I installed it directly to my :C/ Drive and whenever I run MySQL, it "buffers" then a pop up shows up and says "Cannot Start MySQL server" and if I try to start Apache, I get the same error.

Edit: Dumb me, forgot to run as Admin. Move along.... Thanks Znote :)

Last edited:
i have an problem. error keep comming saying (The program cant start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try restalling the program to fix this problem.)
Buy i have the MSVCR100.dll?! what to do man :s

- - - Updated - - -

when i start the forgotten server this comes up so cant even start it.

When someone log into my website they get redirected to my router, why?

- - - Updated - - -

i've opened port 80.

Back