• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[VIDEOTUTORIAL] Learning how to compile TFS 1.5 on Windows (8.60 downgraded by Nekiro)

1705135021997.png
cant seem to get fmt 9.10 to work any way
Post automatically merged:

1705135021997.png

You must use the changes that were mentioned in the previous messages
In the unlikely event that you can't compile, you can try doing the same but instead of tfs::to_underlying use static_cast<int> 😊

Example:
View attachment 80120 <>View attachment 80121

this was solution anyways guys.

here is latest repository for compiling this shit with vcpackage pretty much ready to go it will compile as soon as you bress rebuild and given u installed vcpkg correctly with libs ( so 5minute download and run )
I also attach exe
Name: theforgottenserver-x64.exe
Size: 2478592 bytes (2420 KiB)
SHA256: 4454e19bf139838a436d77b867648c33e6b48e9cecfa3f189397624d069d18c8
along with analysys

## COMPILED USING FMT 10 C++17

included both 860 and 772 AND NOW 80 all compiled if any errors let me know as for 80 and 860 i did not make changes to spells ( 860 source didnt let me anyways so i did same for 80) here with DLLS
I hate how many people on this forum move forward and forget there is great talent without technical knowledge lets help the small guys make something too they can sometimes really come up with great ideas that we can use. most of those "big fish" in this community really lack any creativity and just steal ideas anyways so why not have more people to steal from?

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 81330

You must use the changes that were mentioned in the previous messages
In the unlikely event that you can't compile, you can try doing the same but instead of tfs::to_underlying use static_cast<int> 😊

Example:
View attachment 80120 <>View attachment 80121

this was solution anyways guys.

here is latest repository for compiling this shit with vcpackage pretty much ready to go it will compile as soon as you bress rebuild and given u installed vcpkg correctly with libs ( so 5minute download and run )
I also attach exe
Name: theforgottenserver-x64.exe
Size: 2478592 bytes (2420 KiB)
SHA256: 4454e19bf139838a436d77b867648c33e6b48e9cecfa3f189397624d069d18c8
along with analysys

## COMPILED USING FMT 10 C++17
thx for your contibutions... this seens pretty annoing to compile... i just gave up by myself and u helped.

just my contributtion with @highsanta santa help. Fully compiled and ready-to-run nekiro 1.5 7.72 on windows

Attachments

• Nekiro 7.72 1.5 windows working.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
thx for your contibutions... this seens pretty annoing to compile... i just gave up by myself and u helped.

just my contributtion with @highsanta santa help. Fully compiled and ready-to-run nekiro 1.5 7.72 on windows
i have already included file for 772 along with SHA256 and virus scan.

it was in fact annoying as hell to compile.

zamień wszystkie tfs::to_underlying użyj static_cast<int> na najnowszym vscode i skompiluje się, jeśli to nie zadziała, napisz do mnie na discordzie matszur, pomogę ci
Dodasz mnie?bo nie moge Cie dodac na discordzie bo cos mi sie psuje muj dsc >>> kolegaa.

yeah compiling 8.0 aswell as we speak its horrendeous those were not on forum!

yeah compiling 8.0 aswell as we speak its horrendeous those were not on forum!
Taking advantage of the situation, I've already tried several times to put a global map on these nekiro... is there anything I need to know to make this work? I already tried to get functional maps from other TFS 1.0+, I copied the complete WORLD folder, renamed everything that needed to be renamed, I gradually added the CREATURES and NPCs, I copied the missing ACTIONS, etc., etc., that is, I followed the protocol . But I have NEVER been able to make a global map work in ot like this. It always spawns a millions bugs refering to monster spawns and npcs... And yes! i tried to fix it one by one but no sucess

Taking advantage of the situation, I've already tried several times to put a global map on these nekiro... is there anything I need to know to make this work? I already tried to get functional maps from other TFS 1.0+, I copied the complete WORLD folder, renamed everything that needed to be renamed, I gradually added the CREATURES and NPCs, I copied the missing ACTIONS, etc., etc., that is, I followed the protocol . But I have NEVER been able to make a global map work in ot like this. It always spawns a millions bugs refering to monster spawns and npcs... And yes! i tried to fix it one by one but no sucess
need to rewrite all of the code to be fair there is distribution of 8.0 for tfs 1.2 i use some of the npcs on nekiro but some are bugged as you said.
probably to go to sources and re-edit engine to allow backwards compatibility

need to rewrite all of the code to be fair there is distribution of 8.0 for tfs 1.2 i use some of the npcs on nekiro but some are bugged as you said.
probably to go to sources and re-edit engine to allow backwards compatibility
Ya, in my opnion the best is to add 1 by one to avoid bugs... i added a 7.72 maps, all the monsters either... but the npc bugged everything, so i tried another distro npc and they work (+/-) but still have a LOT of bugs specially on actions... LOL is a pain in da azz to attach a full RL database in a new tfs

Back